aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. xfangirlx
    i .... love....near.... -- ...

A Necessary Death That Will Happen Over And Over In My Insane Little Happy Place~
    Misa Misa's Death ...

List Of All Possible Sources~
    Guillotine
    Alien Abduction
    Electricution
    Evil Scientists Experiments On The Human Brain(That Ultimatley Kill The Patient).
    Godzilla Attack On Misa Misa's Territory.

........and the list of crazy ways for misa's death goes on... >_>
    that is all i will say ...

..... god i hate that girl ._>

and bloody .... that was the most discusting-ist thing you have ever, ever said dont even imply that ... unless it has misa dying in a very cruel way in it, of course

in other words~ once more i agree with flags statement .. (apart from the thing involving near). >_>
  2. xHighOnHorrorx
    Er ... hi .. i joined this group hope ya'll dont mind Death note is probably one of my favourite manga's.
    And my favourite character is Mello and Ryuk x]
  3. flagfish
    How refreshing that I should like a new person to the group.

1. Use of
    2. No use of onion heads
    3. Likes actually likeable DN characters
    4. That whole elmo thing

There's that misused apostrophe though...
  4. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    I stand by my statements death is sometimes needed for polt. It sucks. Kelly you're welcome to smack me for my ideas. "and bloody .... that was the most discusting-ist thing you have ever, ever said"

uh? "discusting-ist " I don't think i get you...'

hey new person! Mello huh? He's very much a win! I am a MXM fangirl myslef so for likeing part of my OTP and yes her elmo is cute!
  5. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    o.o Her? And yah apostrophes ... they end up in weird places... >> Yah i dont like those onion heads... maybe cuz they dont make me laugh as much as the original smilies .. >> I just plain hate them cause a mate of mine always uses them on AIM .. so ... >>. theres probably one more character i like.. Kira, hes so goddamn Evil
    and yeees i do like this smiley > its the closed thing to the face im pulling right now..
  6. flagfish
    flagfish
    ........hellloooo new boyfriend
  7. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    You're gonna have to fight me for him.
  8. flagfish
    flagfish
    that's not my style.

I either take something for myself or I share it, and if it's you I'd share.

But I saw him first.
  9. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Sharing is good. I can deal with sharing.
  10. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    HEY! I hugged him! I hugged him! and he likes Mello so he must like Matt and I am like pure Mattishness! can I share too!? Ohhh I am so in for the closet again... the same one they stick Misa in *sighs*
Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast