aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. flagfish
    wtf, Near is not obsessed with L at all.

and Light is hardly bad at socializing, he's all but a trained politician.
  2. Rukin
    I didn't say Light was bad at socializing (though it did sound like that >.<' I apologize)
    cause he certainly isn't :P Though he never shows his true self, he's always acting (poor boy must be lonely)
    What I meant is that Light too is a genius, but is a bit wacko too
    and yeah, calling Near obsessed is a bit over the top
    but he does copy lots of L's quirks (Mello copyings only the sweets and then only the chocolate ^^)
    what they all have in common though is that they're all obviously gay ^^
  3. xfangirlx
    @rukin : a remarkable sense of understanding of the characters there ! xD and i love near hes so cute near and L my faves...wouldnt mind if they got together... >_> and then the others come....last.... and misa misa comes first in my most hated list :P heh ! i just wish sasuke would go with naruto just to annoy sakura and also its so odvious there meant for each other >> i mean (soul mates) >_>
  4. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I wouldn't say Near is copying L's quirks. Near has his own set of quirks and we may see them as similar, but not a copy. L didn't obsessively stack objects and collect toys or ever twirl his hair. And if anything, I think it's pretty obvious that Near really couldn't give a crap about L. To Near, L is just a big loser that didn't solve the case.
    In Mello's case, I don't think he was obsessed either. He most likely idolized him. But, the chocolate thing is probably just his own thing. I mean, if he were going to copy L's sweets addiction I think he would have gone for all of them. And also, the just really violent way Mello attacks a chocolate bar doesn't really show any enjoyment in it. So, I think it's probably become a habit to him, like smoking is to other people.
  5. sillyfox
    sillyfox
    I'm new but I since I found out there was a Death Note group I decided that I must join so here I am. Death Note was amazing when I first came across it and I definitely liked the concept and the different point of view. I was something new and different from you usual brand of stories. At the same time, in the US a new mini series came out, Dexter. Have you heard of it?
  6. flagfish
    flagfish
    I wish instead of an 18+ and 18- section this board was divided into "onion head containing" and "onion head free" sections.
  7. Rukin
    Rukin
    @flagfish: XD whahha you really hate those ne? (I love to tease muhahaha)
    yeah you're right Near and Mello both are original but that still doesn't make me like Near >.<' I hated Mello at first too, cause he was being such an ass, but later I found him cool ^^
    @fangirl-chan: thanks, but as you can see many don't agree :P mostly because I'm a major L-fan I compare everything from Death Note to him XD
    I always try to understand each character psychologically, doesn't matter which anime. I always try to find things that I have too, so I can kinda investigate myself from a different point of view. That helped me a lot with my self-confidence problem in real life ^^ I especially had fun profiling everyone from Ouran High School Host Club :P
    @sillyfox-san: welcome I totally agree! Death Note, unlike most anime/manga, makes you think about the case and ethica, nice brain practice ^^
    I haven't heard of 'dexter' sorry...
  8. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Sadly, I think the onion heads are here to stay.
    And, ah...Dexter. I believe after I saw the first few min. of the first episode I turned to my poor, sad, afraid husband and said..."I think I'm in love". Yeah, Dex is my favorite thing after everything DN.
  9. Rukin
    Rukin
    wow, I think I'll look it up then ^^
    the owner of the local manga/comic shop here recommended a manga called "Monster"
    I haven't read it yet, but that guy recommended it after hearing me boast about Death Note :P so I guess it must be good ^^
  10. flagfish
    flagfish
    yeah I think the onion head likery is more or less accurately representative of the forum population
Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast