aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    MATT AND MELLO ARE CUUUUUUTE NYAH NYAH NA NA NAAAAAAAAAA....Yeah, I went there. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    God, the how to read broke my heart into tiny little pieces. I mean, come on. Apples are full of symbolic meaning and to pick it because it was the only thing he could think of that would fit completely in Ryuk's mouth? WTF? NO NO NO..BAD WRITER, BAD. I mean, srsly, when you're writing something like DN you should be THINKING. It just...god, it made my soul hurt.
  2. flagfish
    flagfish
    lawl stuff that fits into ryuk's mouth.

Bloodygem, that part about how supposedly we're all human and make mistakes is just not true.

Also not true is this tired supposition that you shouldn't evaluate artists by how hot they are or aren't. And I didn't assume the writer was hot, I said he was a fatass, that's totally different from saying he's hot.

he's probably sitting there on his fat ass writing about the "death eraser" and then the sad, beautiful artist came in wearing his handcuffs and chains or whatever else that jerk writer makes him wear to keep him around and the poor artist was like "erm...death...eraser....um...how about we...let's take that out and put in symbolic meaning for apples instead?"

and the writer looked up from his bag of pork rinds and was like 'whatevs'
  3. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    well those persons who darw them cute should DIE! expect when I feel like seeing them cute... ok ok I am huge lier *sobs* sometimes it's ok..depends on stuff or something

*makes a face* and shut up amo you just like pushing my buttons...and yes 'how to' crushed my soul not as badly as the LABB case ...oh god what a mess it's like digging in horseshit with bare hands because some moron dropped a rare gem in it and argh! oh god when it goes "..." when someone's not talking like a video game and i wanted to rip out mine eyes and *kicks a wall*

..and flag i din't mean you when i said human and makes mistakes you're superwoman

also...why is there are 142 members in this dammed group and like 4 of us talk?
  4. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    .....because the others are to shy and dead >_> heh... thats my take im liek in this one group of akatsuki fans and i love akatsuki and no-one will bladdy talk!!! ugh! its so annoying >_> i liek debating over DN and akatsuki dammit!

and urm flag... >_> i didnt mean the writer btw... i meant the artist >_> i mean u dont know wat he looks like do ya? i tried to search it and there was no pictures so he could be the fatass u kno? >_> Bleh... my head has escaped me today... >_> pratically falling asleep ion my exams >_> so i went on the pc >_> still..
  5. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    We're probably entertaining enough for the rest of them. I remember I would read things in threads and think...well, that person here has already said what I wanted. So, I didn't add to it. That or I was hella lazy and just thought my responses and never posted. Heck, I still do that. I hardly ever post anywhere else. Because I'm lazy and also most of the time I'm sooo pissed about something someone said and decide that to comment would be a waste of my precious editing time XD.
    And also, what I perceive flag's meaning to be is this...It doesn't REALLY matter what the writer or artist actually look like. But, because the writer just seemed to put hardly any thought into the symbolic meanings of what he was doing, we have chosen to view him as a pork rind eating fatass. And because the writer took those symbols and meanings to heart (and also because he likes to draw shiny leather), we've chosen to view him as a yaoi chain loving beautiful man. Simple as that.
  6. flagfish
    flagfish
    wtf? What are you on about amo? The artist is totally sexy and hot and the fact that he's also cool is completely unrelated.

he was in some live action yaoi with Light's voice actor, and he was all crying about the horrible things the writer makes him do, and mamoru was all consoling him and trying to make him feel better.

And in How to Read it said all this stuff about how the writer was gonna have Light stuffing his face with pork rinds and the poor artist like looked up from his art pad at the writer surrounded by greasy food like jabba the hut and he coughed quietly and was like "um...why....why don't we make it....carrot sticks..."

and then he got a good lashing so he was like "CHIPS! FINE! POTATO CHIPS!!"
  7. Rukin
    Rukin
    O.o I must've missed a lot XD
    hi everyone lol
  8. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    me entertaining? i guess so *wears tinfoil hat* I wear the tinfoil hat to keep out the brown haired Matt fans they want to take over my mind. ohh the artist of DN is ****able? awesome...someone needs to leash him and make him our art slave. all in favor say AY.

anyways yes the writer should have put more tought into things o0 it seemed like he flew by the seat of his pants alot. But I guess that's some writer's styles...not..thinking..
  9. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    ....hm.... let me ask something flag? are you calling me amo? i always wondered that ... anyway but i think its just i cant really be assed to look at what the artists, writers excetra .. look like >> i just dont really find it very important enough to waste my time on.... meh.. nyah i take your word for it flag ... >_> but i really cant be bothered to look myself ...bleh..

and urm hi rukin been a while ... been very chaotic around here lately ;P

yes bloody you are very entertaining >_> ... *has no more to say on that subject*

.... anywho ... hmm.. oh i just thought of something... im actually really tired.... eh sorry dont have much to say today so ... >_>
  10. flagfish
    flagfish
    dude........you wish I was calling you amo

goddess is amo
Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast