aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. flagfish
    you ukes can't tie us up
  2. flagfish
    <--behold the question mark where once there was a glorious avatar of L rimming Light, and let this be a lesson to you in the horrors and oppression associated with CENSORSHIP
  3. Rukin
    XD whahaha do you guys know how funny this conversation is? :P
    lolz btw I just finished a smutty fanfic in which L = seme ^^ if anyone wants to read I posted it on mediaminer.org my username there is Lawliet-kun so you can make sure it's my fic ^^
    PS I agree that Light is made to be chained up, but L CAN be uke, just not with Light ^^ Light's too much of an uke himself, though he'd probably want himself to be seme he can't muahahahhaaa
  4. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    Light for me is made to be tied up!!^^...
  5. Rukin
    Rukin
    I'm getting mental images : Light tied up for Cute-chan, L watching biting his thumb so hard he draws blood, which I'll lick up ^^
  6. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    0_0...gosh..*drools at the image*
  7. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Censorship sucks BALLZ...DRAGON ONES. And what's with uke's trying to tie us up? We are BIG MAN SEME....And together we are....TWO BIG MAN SEME'S. YEAH.
  8. Rukin
    Rukin
    ^^ muhahahahha
    PS please read my fic and review ^^
    http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/vie...153399/535371/
    I wanna know if my first ever lemon is good
    now I'm gonna buy the next Death Note volume, ja ne ^^
  9. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    Man seme??!! *runs off*
  10. Nillion
    Nillion
    > >
    < <
    *shakes her head*
    what just happened? >0

btw, Rukin, cute lemon! Not at all bad for a first try, though I did notice a few typos here and here. My advice is to keep practicing and try to make the scenes as natural as possible except where the peorsons involved r not human. ~u0

And for the love of the yaoi goddess, will the rest of you calm down? Final verdict: L is a seme except in special situations, and much as Light would love to top and take, he is forever destined to be taken.
Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast