aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Hey^^ New member here, just wanted to say hi. (Big L fan)
  2. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...ry.php?e=98343 hey all I doing a deathnote only art and fic exhange check it out!
  3. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    Hey, been a member for a while, but didn't come in here in case of spoilers, but now I have officially finished the series.

This is going to sound like a dumb question, but I see a lot of Raito references. Is that Light but in another language?
  4. Erian
    Erian
    I'm new around here
    to sum it up about my DN-fangirlness: huge L-fan, would have loved to see Misa and Near end up in the Death Note (they're just too damn annoying to me >.<'), loves the LxLight/LightxL pairing most, next is MelloxMatt (Mello just ain't anybody's uke :P), if it weren't for his god-complex Light would be an okay-guy in my eyes.
    so... hajimemashite I guess ^^
    @Satomichan: Raito is the Japanese pronounciation of Light's name so yes...
  5. Magamish
    Magamish
    Holy snap 76 pages.

Um....DN forever?! XD
  6. sakurazero
    sakurazero
    As much as I love Death Note (I think it is brilliantly done) and as much as I love yaoi, I've never really had the urge to seek out Death Note slash (photos or fiction). I love it the way it is.
  7. shanna261
    shanna261
    owwww you hate my Near *sits on her bed and cries*
  8. Erian
    Erian
    @shanna: :P Don't worry that means you've got less competition from me! XD
    *takes L and runs of with all the sweets she can carry*
  9. shanna261
    shanna261
    I forgive you on one condition you share those sweets
  10. Erian
    Erian
    only if I can keep the chocolate :P
    *shares tons and tons of sweets*
    Near must have done something right to be on the top list of L-successors after all :P go feed your little snowball ^^
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast