aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. xfangirlx
    then thats good
    i just wondered i kept hearing u mention it and it was annoying >,<; anywho its soughted. heh
  2. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Amo's not annoying O.O I'm a non-annoying yaoi luvin' amv making goddess XD
  3. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    Amo's really annoying I am not jokeing or smileing right now. NOT AT ALL. I AM FO REALS. *plays with tinfoil hat* i mean you can't think anyone with a TINFOIL HAT is like...anything but for reals. and PS her AMV's suck! and she EATS BABIES. also she skips and jumps likes to press wildflowers, and i tought she was SO rugged...
  4. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I kir you now. Actually, I think I'll just hit you with a 10lb bag of plant matter.
  5. flagfish
    flagfish
    amg...AMG DID U JUST HAET ON MY LITTLE UKE AMO?!?!?!?!

NO1 HAETS ON AMOZ1~``1`I2 NO1```

I KIR U! I KIR U HARD!1`
  6. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Hey....i'm Not An Uke!
  7. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    HA HA *sing-songs* amo's is kelly's uke amo's is kelly's uke la la la la how KUTE are you gonna put bows in her hair? or maybe make her wear a sign that says 'i'm a pretty princess...' hmm wait then Light will get huffy...

also we are so off topic it's insane
  8. flagfish
    flagfish
    omg........omg..............i .....did not just..........elicit this...........!!!!!!

OKAY THT'S IT!! 'UKE' IS JUST SOMETHING SEMES SAY TO EACH OTHER AS PART OF THEIR INHERENT SEMENESS

I KIR U AND U DIE!111

AMO IS SO HARDCORE SEME YOU WULDNT KNOW WHAT TIED YOU UP GAGGED AND WHIPPED YOU UNTIL YOU HAD ALREADY ARRIVED AT ABU DAHBI IN THE BOX SHE SENT YOU THERE IN

AND IM NOT EVEN GOING TO GET STARTED ON HOW HARD YOURE GOING OT HAVE TO WORK TO REDEEM YOURSELF FOR HATING ON THE MOST INCREDIBLE AMV EDITOR EVER TO GRACE THE INET

U DONT WANNA BE ON THAT END OF MY WRATH GEMMY GEM! U RLY DONT!11`
  9. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    huh huh flag says i need to work 'hard' and now i r sacred 'hard' work seems like something i don't want to deal with and there is gonna be warth and i r sacred and stuff nows *plays with tinfoil hat in a corner* tinfoil hat knows when i r jokeing ...i am so wounded and shit nows not kidding at all nope nope ...if i get a deathnote for this can it be 'Matt f ucks Gem to death' plz? best. death. ever.

and for reals reals for ONCE o/c amo rocks the soxs man are you kidding? i sent her her OWN AMV and told her it rocked once not knowing it was her b/c i r dense.
    man she's made of win and mansex the kind of mansex that makes your toes curl.
  10. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    i not hating on your uke flag... o.o i actually like Amo i think shes adorable and fun ^_^ you all are but, sometimes you lot can be a bit loud >_> and no her AMVs dont suck bloody .... tis all i will say on the matter ... i think flag has officially scared me for life.. *hides behind tree twiddling thumbs*
Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast