aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. emosexual
    Hi there!

You can stop reading the manga with L's death. It's a pity, actually...
  2. Sexykill69
    It is very hard not to love anyt of the death Note characters.
  3. flagfish
    wtf? I had a very easy time not loving almost everyone in the second arc, light included.
  4. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    very hard not to love any of them? o0 what about Misa? She's mocked and hated on so hard every day she has boot prints on her ass from all the verbal asskicking the fans do
  5. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Yeah, Light was a rat bastard in the second arc. Very easy to hate. I still cried for him though. Stupid Ryuk. And now my little lighto is not happy, not happy at ALL. Of course, the fact that he was rooting for evil Light should be worrisome to me, I think.
  6. Sinebran
    Sinebran
    I think that the story did a good job of having good reason for each characters presence. Including Misa.
  7. flagfish
    flagfish
    blah blah blah blah blah..........so tired of hearing this
  8. Akira82
    Akira82
    I watched the whole thing, then moved onto other animes/mangas. Though i go back for fanstuffs and made/make my owns. (why is my old avatar still showing? i gave those 3d MxN duo a makeover a couple months ago! )
  9. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    Srry guys ... internet was down - -; sh*** fu***** modem ... >> *cough* i dont HATE* L .... i think i just prefer evil characters. dont get me wrong i like him ... i just dont really praise the good guys >> i just saw L as a goody >> i generally think that people like aizen and raito are more powerful personality-wise ... however must agree with you L was very ....erm HAWT! but i do not hate him .. -.-
  10. flagfish
    flagfish
    whatevs, elmo dude
Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast