aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. flagfish
    I doubt anyone ever looks at this, but if they do, I'd really like to ask people to STOP UPLOADING PICS TO THE GALLERY. People keep uploading multiple copies of the same pic over and over again every day. And that only shows that nobody actually looks through the gallery enough to KNOW that the images they want to upload have already been uploaded before. What is the POINT if people don't look at the gallery and instead just upload blindly? I know the gallery is big, but nobody should upload anything until they have looked through THE ENTIRE GALLERY. It's not an upload garbage bin.
  2. xHighOnHorrorx
    >> i noticed that too... flagfish >> i guess they just plain couldnt be bothered ... *shrugs* like they always say ~ variety is the spice of life .. ~
  3. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    How is a picture repeating over and over in the same gallery variety? And if they can't be bothered, they shouldn't upload. You upload because you found a new picture and want to share it. Not because you have the same picture EVERYONE ELSE DOES.
  4. flagfish
    flagfish
    "variety is the spice of life"? wtf, elmo boy? what in the hell does that little cliche have to do with anything? I've got one too.

"don't put all your eggs in one basket"
  5. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx

wtf?

did you get a word i said?
    i said that little "cliche" towards them .. i am well aware that putting the same old CRAP in the same old GALLERY is not variety!!!! for crying out loud! and dont go on about "that they shouldnt bother if they cant be asked" because .. you odviously didnt look at my post properly, then how about this ~

dont bother sending a reply to someone if you dont have a clue what they are talking about!!!

and for those of you who didnt know what i was talking about i'll refrase it for you all to understand

i was saying that i saw fishs point and then gave a explanation of what i thought was the reason why those people put the same pics in the gallery (got it?) and that "cliche" was supposed to be directed at THOSE PEOPLE! telling them that they should go find different pictures for the gallery instead of ones that were already uploaded!

how about that?

tell you what ... im not gonna be civil to you anymore ... im just gonna be my o'l brutal self .. !

ha!
  6. flagfish
    flagfish
    woah there, down boy....what got up your ass tonight
  7. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    .... >>

i get fu**** off when people dont understand me ... >> i may of seemed pretty docile ... but in reality im not ... i do try my best to be polite, but theres only so much i can take!

and i dont even care anymore .. !!! >>
  8. flagfish
    flagfish
    that's quite the hissy fit you're having. You even got the emoticon code wrong...

where are your naked pics anyway, this is a yaoi forum, you've gotta give.
  9. Arev
    Arev
    everybody, I am new here, but I guess some know of me ^.~

I hope we would get along with each other ^____^.

I am a BIG Death Note fan and my favorite paring is Ryuuzaki and Light of course, but I really hate Mello and Matt ^^", sorry for that, they just do not turn me on and I think they are not as smart and intelligent as "L" was!

Anyways I am happy to be here ^___________^

Yours Arev
  10. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    Oh shut up! ...

sorry but i just dont care anymore :P its over with, lets just hope that another noob doesnt go and upload the same thing again ok?

and whats with the naked pics? do you mean DN pics?... (i imagine so anyway) i'll go and find some decent ones .. (that havent been uploaded already) .

arev ! how are ya? hope you have a groovy time ... ! and i actually like the mello/matt pairing ^^; (probably one of my faves actually)
Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast