aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. flagfish
    I remember a long time ago Lum tried explaining to me why everyone thought Matt was a redhead with a white striped shirt, and I didn't quite understand but it wasn't something the fans made up, it was like planned to be that way or something. That was my understanding anyway.

And yeah, saying onion heads are annoying is an understatement. Bloodygemn and goddess, you're the only true semes on the board for undestanding that (except for me of course, maybe if you work hard someday you'll be half the seme I am).

goddess - Little Lighto is perfect as a red-haired little lighto. Especially when he takes a potato chip and eats it.
  2. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Half? HALF? You wish. :O Did you see that? That's the aarin equivalent of the FACE. MWHAHAHAHHAAHAH
  3. flagfish
    flagfish
    That face WISHES it was THE FACE

oh btw grats on winning that amv contest goddess, which AMV was it?

even as once again you bask in the glory that is ppl realizing that nobody can make amvs better than you, plz don't forget that I AM YOUR #1 STALKER kthxbye
  4. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    Oh come on the fans did help make Matt up. He belongs to fandom and i dont think this is fanbartness talking. Cannon tossed him aside and had nothing to do with him pretty much. I don't see anything wrong with the fans vison meaning a bit more because we care and..they don't.

takeing smiles one step more I think I don't like most of them and I really really ****ING hate when some jackass makes my IM make some EAR RAPEING jarring NASTY sound.

now i have the headphones on about 'deafen you with wonderful music' and i am jumpy so when this loud nasty sound comes over ruining the sounds of Lux Aeterna By Clint Mansell (some of the best work done for it's kind in forever...) I JUMP FIVE FEET IN THE AIR!

oh god help you if it's my fave part where it sounds like someone beating someone to death with a fire poker.
    the buzzs and such need to ****ing die if i am ingoreing you just live with it. anyone rapes my music again and i'm gonna ...

and goddess WHOOTOOOO on winning! *hugs*
  5. flagfish
    flagfish
    I was talking about matt having red hair and a white shirt not being a fan invention. At least that was my understanding of what I was told.
  6. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    XDDDDD lawl bloodygem! r you babbling about those annoying sounds u get on headphones when someone is on the phone?? gadammit that flucking annoys meh! DX if theres on thing i'll be abusive about its that! >_> ..... *grumbles* whenever im listening to my cool music a stupid bladdy nose pops outta no where and freaks the living shi* outta meh
  7. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    no i am ranting about when someone makes your IM scream hell at you >>
    and speaking of ranting i think i've been a bit >> insane of late sorry all. Alot of stress on me mind and body of late.

did anyone else hear about the USA re make of the a DN flim that's being batted about?
  8. flagfish
    flagfish
    omg if this is going to be an anti-how americans dow things im gonna be like STFU!

speaking of remakes, I heard they're remaking 90210. Because, you know, it's such an ancient show that it needs to be redone to be more hip with the tiemz.

bloodygem I'm not sure what you mean about IM but the thing I hate is when someone does the 'nudge.' Is there srsly someone out there who doesn't detest that? O_o
  9. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Look, dude..the nudge was a total accident..LOL...
    Yeah, the nudges suck. And those yahoo messenger things that talk. They suck too.
    You know, a re-make of the DN movie would be interesting. It'd probably be a whole new spin on the story. I mean, it's not like the original movie was the same as the anime, or the anime the same as the manga for that matter.
  10. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    hmmm.. bloody gem do u mean those winks?? the large animations that come across ur screen and kinda shout at ya >_> ? and yes i hate those damned nudges ... i was on msn and doing a oekaki and someone nudged me after liek ... 2 seconds and it blerred out loud at me it got me terrified ._. on another note .... a remake of the DN movie in american style? i dont think it'd work ._> for a japanese movie you need japanese actors in my point of view.... its like with the ring and grudge movies... i liked way better when they were the originals .... ._. then again thats my opinion please dont scream at me for raising it into view.
Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast