aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    His toesies are cold HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I have way too much fun with those. Still...I'm gonna toot my own horn here and say using The Stipper was genius on my part XD.
  2. flagfish
    flagfish
    that whole thing was genius. I love when he weeps "you can't do this to me...I'm a pretty princess...." XD

oh and THANK YOU ukes for not using the onion head that tiemz.
  3. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I really want to get ahold of a screenshot of Light and photoshop a tiara on his head.
  4. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    xDDDDDDDD light with a tiara! omg i need to see that! i just imagined it and was like ".....secksy!" xD roflmao
  5. flagfish
    flagfish
    in the screenshot, he should be naked with the tiara

and tied up

he is, after all, the bound prince
  6. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Oooo, naked and tied up...Dang, why didn't my perverted little mind come (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COME!) up with that?
  7. flagfish
    flagfish
    yOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND HOW AWESOME GODDESS IS SHE JUST MADE THE MOSTAMAZING AMV EVARZ OF L AND LIGHT AMOZ YOU HAVE TO LINK IT TO THEM AND OMG I LOVE THE LIGHTO PICTURES AND AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  8. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    hahahahahahahaah! i love the im a pretty princess one! omg....ialmost died of laughter :] that has made my day! thank you! xD
  9. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    Well, since you think I should...here's the link for that amv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AocF3pEm1as
  10. flagfish
    flagfish
    *cries* I love this so much....
Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast