aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. sukusho_yoruran
    sukusho_yoruran
    LOL I've been in this forum for quite a long time, but this is the first time I've realised that there was a group for Malaysian fans!!! ORZ Well I'm an Ipoh girl, though working in KL now~ >w< D: Too bad JPQueen is not open now, because as far as I know, ordering yaoi from JPQueen is the safest because they never open them. >.> I had a couple of my bl comics confiscated as well no thanks to the Customs, so I learnt my lessons. Anyway, nice meeting you all! \^o^/
  2. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    Happy Chinese New Year to all leng loi and amoi fujoushies here~ <3 *u*/ Sorry for the belated wish, just get to login here after flips all the workpapers aside =u=
  3. ayumi_fantasy91
    ayumi_fantasy91
    hello there..I'm KL girl,20 y/o..nice to meet you guys
  4. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    Utaite fans!! Let;s join forces and sign this petition!! (;_ Just login as your FB profile and sign in now!!! Y(>_<)Y I know this wont help much but it'll give that impression we malaysian utaite fans does exist!! Doesnt it hurts you when gero and dasoku went to thailand and singapore but didnt stop by malaysia?? WHY???!!

Petition: Malaysian Utaite/Japanese artists Fans: Bring Nico Nico Utaites to Malaysia too | Change.org

5. yarvessa
    yarvessa
    Hey~ I've been here for years and I just found out that this group existed. Serves me right since I've always been to the fiction and gallery section only... ><

Anyway, yoroshiku to all the other Malaysian yaoi fans! XD XD
  6. RyouMidori
    RyouMidori
    First of all...
    Hello, minna! Its really hot in sabah this few days (yes, i'm a sabahan). I hope when i go to kl this june the weather are not soo hot. FYI, i'm a malay but can speak, read and write chinese. i want to know if any of u are studying at iium. if yes, i really wish to meet u, soo we can discuss "something" important. and how could i get myself a yaoi anime and manga??? In sabah, i hardly see any yaoi manga but luckily there are some yaoi anime (when i see them, i just grab the cd before my parents saw the picture. my parents are strict about religion especially about yaoi and yuri and my siblings are also they alliance). But now, i can buy yaoi since i will be at kl and they are at sabah. But one big problem will appear when i go home, how should i hide all the yaoi thing that i had buy. i couldn't simply throw it out right??? sooo, help me think of smthing to safe our precious yaoi, onegaishimasu minna
  7. jjo
    jjo
    Hi all..
    I'm currently still a student living in KL, part working as a freelancer during my Semester break.
    I'm really happy to find a group of Malaysians who has the same interest here.
    Nice to meet you all, maybe we may have a chance to meet or had met somewhere before.
    I may not be around most of the time with the lack of internet connection here still see you all around ^^
  8. Adrian76
    Adrian76
    HI all, I have been busy lately and seldom post any messages but I just checking again. Anyway, I am still alive XD and here I am!
    I am now hooked up to Korean Drama and love them very much! Latest Korean drama that I have been following is Life is Beautiful, I love the drama and its soundtrack

Latest Anime i follow is Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi which is very nice and funny. Its been ages since I'm here and many students here...sigh I'm one of the oldest one ? Anyway, I'm from KL, chinese guys and working. Anyone can email me if u wanna get in touch. Cheers!
  9. cAyenNe
    cAyenNe
    Hi all~
    I'm from Msia too!
    Just got started on yaoi & BL last few weeks ><
    Sekai ichi Hatsukoi is my fav

Wanna know something spooky?
    I was supposed to go yum cha with my friends.
    was watching SiH2 episode 6, the one with Isaka.
    I stopped when Isaka went to meet Usagi.

At Snowflake (yumcha), a family sat beside me.
    A young girl about 9yrs was watching an anime.
    I glanced and thought I must be imagining things.
    The second glace confirmed it.
    It was the exact same part in SiH which I stopped before going out.
    Goosebumps!
    Like what are the chances of some random person, watching the exact SAME anime [YAOI even], the SAME episode, and the SAME part when I stopped?

Haha just something to share ~
  10. Adrian76
    Adrian76
    HAHAHA so nice, so coincidence lolx! I wish more of my rl friends share that with me but cant...since I'm a guy so hard......but i not any weirdo also.... haha