aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. jadu
    ohh yeah SexyRyu... Byakuya is not an uke type... everyone should notice this
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    "Everyone" is a bit presumptuous, hmm? No need to beat down on us RenBya fans, we've been very accommodating to you guys

NeonRose ~ I am RenBya all the way, of course I've given lengthy explanations for why I don't think the relationship works (or at least in a positive manner) for this pair if Byakuya is seme and Renji is uke XD I can give another lecture if you ByaRen folks get too rowdy.

I also have to admit that Byakuya seems incredibly OOC when he's seme! Emotional apathy and Sexual aggression don't seem to mix
  3. jadu
    jadu
    oh... hmmm a seme doesn't need to be aggressive (nor in sex...IMO) but you know...and what you prefer

okay... I shall remain silent about ByaRen but just once again... and this time I only just whisper these following words: Byakuya is no uke...or at least, he can't be uke all the time... shush jadu

and it's nice to be here
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    No, no ... if no one takes offense, I love talking about this So do please explain how a seme can still be sexually submissive XDD

You see I have a history of giving this group "assignments" Last time arinna rose to the challenge admirably if I recall!!
  5. arinna
    arinna
    omg! omg!! OMG!!! *dances around* no, SexyRyu, we're not alone anymore!

@jadu - great thinking, i like you already!

@Artemis - ~_~ so you have been tolerating us, just like i suspected...

argh, you can't drag me into another debate, i'm at work!
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    And I'm about to go to bed ... *yawn*

If we don't talk about semes and ukes ... ... ... what would we talk about in this club?!??!

7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @Artemis: Let me guess you were talking about the fic assignment where I failed miserably

@arinna: Isn't it great
  8. tina21
    tina21
    back from college...so tired....so i'll just say his.....i'm 100% with you Artemis.....Seme and sexually submissive just doesn't mix...especially when my 2 first yaoi where Okane and VF...and we all now the semes there.....Viva la RenBya...!!!
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I just can't see uke Bya... at the same time I hate the fact that in those rare occasions I find a seme Bya fic he's either psycho or waaaay OOC. I don't necessarily want a romantic seme (I'm all for non-con mind you) but in some cases it would be nice to find a nice sorta normal and balanced seme Bya fic... I'm sure I make no sense coz my brain refuses to process anime/manga today >.>

P.S. Renji always blushes... that's kinda uke-y (-.-)

10. shattered
    shattered
    blushing isn't a sign of uke-ness! seme's can blush! shunsuke did in kirepapa!

also, the majority of fics posted on the bya_ren lj comm is all byaren -_-; ... the only one that's not is artemis' fic >_<

yay for sticking with us tina!
Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast