aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. ghostraven
    ghostraven
    agreed.
    when i saw HER as male... i mean he looks interesting, something that'd be nice to cosplay some time, just for doing that kind of armor, but it's NOT senbonzakura!!

also... when they do nothing but fillers, why don't they just stop??!! ... i don't get it. it's really so bad...
  2. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Artemis, I must admit I was surprised at senbonsakura being a male too, as the cherry blossoms look so cute and more feminine than anything else. Thing is I get the impression that the zanpakuto actually looks a lot like Byakuya underneath that mask of his. I remember seeing one of the eyes and it struck me as odd considering all the other zanpakuto look nothing like their users.
  3. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    I'm currently drawing a new RenBya fanart....

edit: FINISHED!

4. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    @Yusuichi: *nods* I agree. Amd there si the thing that there are, as far as I know from reading the manga and such, just oen or two female sanpakto's, right? So why all the females? That and there are more thinsg that don;t match the original work one bit. (although I did love all the Byakuya-fighting action in ep 252/253 ^^ and senbonzakura is intrigueing *agrees on the armour thing*)
  5. MyRedPineapple
    MyRedPineapple
    It'd be such a shame if we never see Senbonzakura's face in the before the filler ends.
  6. occultdawn
    occultdawn
    Hello there! I love RenBya/ByaRen with all my heart!
  7. ohsweetvoices
    ohsweetvoices
    GAh! I joined a few months back, but never posted.

Hi everyone! Byakuya and Renji are my manga/anime OTP. With he current situation, I hope to see more moments between the two.
  8. KatieMH2
    KatieMH2
    yay!!! A Bleach Fan club, even its about bykuya and renji!! I love all the DJs regarding these two that I can well imagine them together behind the scenes of Bleach!! I want to make this anime X-Rated/Yaoi when I'm fully rich and buy the copyrights from Tite Kubo hahahaaha!
  9. ohsweetvoices
    ohsweetvoices
    Sad to see this group go down, especially since we've gotten panels of conversation and action from both our guys fighting TOGETHER (for the first time) in the manga!

2012 was full of ByaRen/RenBya, and with the current story arc, I expect we will see more.
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091