aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. arinna
    shush, you! nothing is decided yet! the roles could be reversible just as well, and Byakuya was pretty assertive in the end

about that C2 community, erm... told you i suck... something like this maybe? i think it's all there in the user CP . well, never mind, we'll do fine with a clutter of links on our front page, no fuss!
  2. shattered
    shattered

Byakuya ... or Zura?
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    But he blushed! Blushing Bya is uke!Bya

Is that option available in our User CP? I'd love something like that. But I don't know how to do it!

*looks at picture* Definitely Bya-chan!!!
  4. arinna
    arinna
    under account options (where you have stories, alerts, reviews, stats, blah, blah), right at the bottom there are the C2 community options. i'm assuming that's where you start from?

erm, blushing Byakuya may be simply embarrassed by everything Renji does. i know i'd be crimson from shame
  5. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    hello minna! I'm a newbie and it's lovely to meet you all! *bows*
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hi NeonRose!!! I just welcomed you in the Bleach thread, too Check out our new list of fanfics and other goodies! XD *points up*

arinna ~ Ahh, you mean on FFN!! I thought you meant here on aarin!!! LOLOL I was looking all over the place Hmm, I'll think about it; or we can vote on it ... of course some of the links are from LJ or other sources, so we couldn't put them on an FFN site. I also like keeping the ByaRen fics separate from the RenBya's, because some fans are picky about that.
  7. arinna
    arinna
    argh, woman! *tears hair out* i explained everything in my first post, and i specifically made this recommendation for ff.net links. if all the members of this group (not only us, a handful of fanatics ) came with their fanfiction / amvs / fanart etc., etc. suggestions, i'm guessing the header would not look pretty.

welcome, NeonRose! hopefully you're a ByaRen shipper *fingers crossed* (or at least a switcher?)
  8. Koryu
    Koryu
    Hello NeonRose, welcome here ^^
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ahh, sorry, arinna Okay, I will look into that C2 thing when I have time
  10. tina21
    tina21
    Hi, everyone....! new here...!!....ooohhh RenBya ffs....*runs to check them...!!!*
Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast