aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hahaha ... I hope by "another of the 6th division" you mean Byakuya
  2. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    yeah like the 1st pic i've posted above, those 2 lover birds wearing lowered tight jeans *drools* look @ how renji smexily showing off his tattoos to his taichou (naughty+seduction mode renji) XD XD XD
  3. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Artemis - I certainly did! ^ ^
    Byakuya is such a dry and shy type, but he's instantly cute - though I like Renji best - its the tats!
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah and that's why Bya-chan is my favorite; he's so "dry" and seemingly emotionless, but he's so cute and shy at the same time *tee-hee*

Oh Valky, yes, I looove that pic you posted; I love how Bya (again) seems shy there, and he's touching Renji's arm or back ... oh, consequently, this artist is featured in the latest issue of AarinSecret!
  5. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Too true - Byakuya likes to let everyone think he's a cold hearted thing, but we know better, don't we?

Valky - yeah the pic is lovely and what I like about it most is the detail on the pants - very cool.
  6. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    byakun ish cute 4eva despite his unemotional face XD XD XD did u guys realize (or it's just me?) kubo tite is finally starting to *ehem* somehow pair up renji n byakuya? there was once in shinigami golden cup clip which the oldman yamajii was preparing tea traditionally with unohana, byakuya n renji were sitting aside while renji was ranting in his heart coz of boredom...my heart was like: KYAA! this couple is look like a japanese married couple!! what's more, they both were sitting side by side<---u know, the old time japanese wedding traditionally done when the couple exchange the small cup of sake (or tea?) XD XD XD i looked renji more to anxious than boredom *evil laughs* n byakuya was calmly sitting there while waiting 4 d tea prepared...i wish unohana was sitting beside yamajii & "played" as his wife rather than interfering those 6th div. couple XD
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I still haven't seen that Shinigami Golden Gup!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Is it really that cute?! Isn't RenBya canon-ish?! I tried to find it on youtube, but I may have to d/l the whole episode (yes, just for that one scene lol obsessed fangirl much?). Do you remember which episode number it was? And so cool ... I didn't know that about traditional Japanese married couples ... *sigh* yes KT is very nice to us 6th division fangirls and boys sometimes
  8. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Shinigami Golden Cup??? Ive yet to know what that means!
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    It's the little omake at the end of each episode When the characters act a little silly.
  10. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    i'll check on my downloaded bleach episodes ^^ when i got it, i'll inform u guys k! *kinda suprised u hasn't seen that artemychan ^^/*

yusuichi = as artemis tld u, it's an extra clip every end of episodes which shows some litlle OOC of bleach members...but sometimes it's showing other clips called arrancar chapter (anything about the villains hosted by gin) & quincy..something>> (can't remember the title but hosted by ryuuken!<--my no.2 fave after byakuya ^^) heehehe
Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast