aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. jojo1038
    LMAO THIS GROUP ALWAYS GOES CRAZY WHEN IT COMES TO RENJI AND BYAKUYA.

By the way SunLily who ever htat girl was needs like the Nobel Peace Prize for finally describing How RIDICULOUSLY HOTT RENJI IS. And for tose who can't see Byakuya as a uke. I think your looking at it the wrong way. Instead of looking at it asByakuya not being Uke material think of it as Renji being some serious Seme material adn thus should be allowed to screw the brains off his Taichou. HEHEHEHEHEHE

By the way has anyone ever felt that there should be a threesome between Byakuya, Renji, and Ichigo. I think it would be the greatest scene ever. Except now I am leaning towards a foursome by including Grimmjow in it. NOW HE IS HOTT!!!! My new obsession sry Renji and Byakuya.
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Renji is Seme material (not to Bya) to someone like Shūhei Hisagi, I like that pairing somewhat.

Switching is great but I love my Bya/Ren *starts working on "I support Seme Bya" shirts*
  3. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    You know fanfic-wise there just aren't that many really good seme!Byakuya ones out there. Oh sure there are a few and I have to admit to the guilty pleasure of liking Byakuya as a BDSM dominant, but I actually took Artemis' request to heart and to try and find a romantic seme!Byakuya fic. I couldn't find anything. Even the ones I have in memories are all pretty much BDSM, but honestly I thought a few of them were still rather romantic. And yes I am pervy that way. I did find one in my memories that is AU RenBya with a switch in the last chapter. Yes there is a little bondage, but I found it incredibly romantic. Here's chapter 8 with seme!Byakuya.
    http://joyinthedance.livejournal.com/46886.html
    I would recommend going to the end and starting with chapter 1, as this is one of my favorite RenBya fics. But you can read chapter 8 as stand alone if you want.

Here's a threesome with Byakuya, Renji, and Shuuhei. It's pretty much PWP crackfic, but it was a hell of a lot of fun to read.
    http://community.livejournal.com/ble...oi/600958.html

I had this threesome in memories but it starts out as ByaRen so be warned. I don't remember what chapter it goes to Bya/Ren/Ichi but if I do remember right it won't make a lot a sense unless you start in the beginning. So if you can't stand ByaRen you might want to skip this one.
    http://renjifan.livejournal.com/3365.html

So anyway that's what I came up with. I do have a Ren/Bya Bya/Ren fic list someone put together last year but I haven't read hardly any of them so I can't say much. If someone is just dying for a huge list of Ren/Bya/Ren fics I'll dig up the link for that too.
  4. blaqkfire
    blaqkfire
    I love that you mentioned the AU "Fresh Ink" by Joy in the Dance, one of my all time favorites. Renji is a very sexy seme here, except in the last chapter where they have a little switch, but these guys are so hot for each other it is believable and it doesn't really matter. Another fic with a cute switch is Artemisms fic "The Highest Form of Flattery" which I have probably read a million times.
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    wahh Glad you like that fic; I wrote it so fast This was sort of my inspiration lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBxAx28Mtsg

"Fresh Ink" is GREAT! But Joy I think was dared to write seme bondage Byakuya by a seme bondage Byakuya SUPER SHIPPER and the whole notion turned me off. I never read it, b/c the whole notion was just a complete 360 of their characters as she had been developing them. Joy, if you are reading this, don't hate me, but you know I am rabid seme Renji girl
  6. blaqkfire
    blaqkfire
    You know I go for seme Renji too, but I really liked Chapter 8 of "Fresh Ink" because the boys are having a good time and I think Byakuya is feeling more confident in their relationship and shows that he can take the lead too - and Renji is game for what Bya is tossing out. There is real tenderness and love which just makes for a very nice ending, regardless of their previous bondage type activities which were not written in a dark style at all, but in kind of a fun, kinky kind of mood.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh yeah, I'm not surprised to hear that she pulled it off; she is such a fantastic writer. Plus it's more believable that they switch it up
  8. arinna
    arinna
    *pulls out hair in despair* i swear i couldn't find a good seme Bya fanfic, so great as to dazzle all these seme Renji shippers into bowing in dumbfound awe. all the good, romantic stories bookmarked in my ff.net account are ByaRuki ones
    it just means i have to continue looking it might be futile though - i mean, Byakuya is a cold-hearted, icy bastard, he can't be expected to sing serenades under Renji's balcony. i read a really good one where he sort of rapes (i actually don't like rape ) Renji, all the while having this angsty conversation with himself. but, no, no pink-hearted romance
  9. jojo1038
    jojo1038
    Wow i am sorry to ay that due to my lack of time I don't really have the chance to search for really good Bya/REn/Bya fanfics. I woudl greatly appreciate it if someone can give me a list of those so dat I could have sum naughty things to read when Im bored in class. LOL
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Meh, me neither. I think Bya is just not appreciated.
Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast