aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, you guys promised to join, so ... JOIN!!!

We can recommend fanfics, fanarts, etc. and just talk about our favorite moments between them XD
  2. shattered
    shattered
    oooh it sounds so romantic! yay for RenBya/ByarRn! i think they're a reversi couple!

edit: - oooh recommendations PLEASE! i fear to tread any fanfic sites lest i stumble over some horribly hideously written fic without any acquaintance with language, punctation or grammar >_<
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ohhh, did you visit the bya_ren LJ comm like I suggested? I did suggest it, didn't I? I think I did ... *scratches head*
  4. shattered
    shattered
    yeah i went its just that ... i want more! i went to adultfanfiction and LOL-ed at the pairings
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    AFFN is ... totally crack I can't read that stuff. It's just like, "Ichigo looked at Ishida and SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX the end" And yeah, the pairings! Ukitake x Ichigo x Byakuya x Gin x Renji x Kira blah blah blah Puh-LEASE!
  6. shattered
    shattered
    oooh, that particular situation isnt *so* bad ... coz ... orgy
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL Blergh I hate orgy fics!! Mmmm give me some mushy mushy romance any day of the week blah so much of RenBya (and ESPECIALLY ByaRen) is NC-17, lemon-all-the-way stuff. I get so tired of reading that stuff!! Probably why I prefer RenBya ... there is always a story involved there, Renji having to pursue his Taichou, whereas in ByaRen, it's just a lust-driven (I mean, wtf) Byakuya going after an innocent (O RLY) Renji.

*invites flames*
  8. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Um.....

YAY!!!!

Woot for my first group and I couple I would murder for ^^
  9. shattered
    shattered
    LOL i see you *have* read quite a few pics there artemis
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Sun!!! You and me both, babe ~ Yeah, I've read more RenBya / ByaRen (barf! haha) than anything ... I'm a total expert on this couple lolz
Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast