aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. shattered
    shattered
    @nemine ~ ... studying always gets in the way of precious fanfic reading time! >_<

its kinda cool that bleach yaoi fanfics outnumber het fanfics at adult fan fiction!
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Oh shattered thanks for the link. I was like no Bleach *is happy now*
  3. jojo1038
    jojo1038
    oh man i must have missed alot. Sry I have been trying to settle myself in japan. So its been a bit rough. But now I'm back and ready to catch up to all dat I have missed.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    wow japan! that's so cool! ... its where all the bleach is happening!
  5. MogiMogiGirl
    MogiMogiGirl
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the group! ^_^
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Welcome, MogiMogi!!!! Hmm, favorite 6th Division moment? ♥
  7. jojo1038
    jojo1038
    Yea its very cool except it raining now. LOL and its not as hard ot get around as you would expect maybe. They even have an INternational Manga Museam here.
  8. Slashable
    Slashable
    Hi 6th Division shippers! Lemme ask you a question...

Do you prefer RenBya, ByaRen, or both?

As for me, I prefer RenBya. Renji has always been extremely extroverted, whilst Byakuya is cold and distant; that's why I think they deserve their respective positions, in which Renji is the domineering party in their relationship.

Also, I see Renji and Byakuya in a relationship in which during the day, Byakuya tops Renji with his powers and his position as captain, but at night, Renji totally and completely dominates him.
  9. nemine
    nemine
    RenBya all the way!
  10. jojo1038
    jojo1038
    Nah I am all down for versatility. Let them switch spots as often as possible. They are hot in any position they are in.
Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast