aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Interesting. I skimmed the first part, Bya's point of view. It was hard for me to read, but I tried Yeah, Bya was actually nice here, though perhaps TOO nice, what with all the laughing I don't particularly buy Renji as "whimpering, moaning, trembling" but that's a matter of taste. I suppose any man will whimper when you rub him the right way lol But to see a man of Renji's size and disposition trembling beneath someone like Byakuya strikes me as too funny to feel turned on about it.

I know I'll never enjoy it, but it's good to see a positive depiction of seme!Byakuya that doesn't involve cruelty. I still feel Renji was somewhat feminized here, though. Oh, and that's Icpdragonslayer; I know her, she's from the LJ community, and she USUALLY writes RenBya
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I'm trying, it's been a while since i went through FF, oh the horrors that I've found *eyes are burning*

I like this one , it has Renji tied up but Bya is not sadistic or anything like that. (Just extremely hot )

It's so freaking hard to find FF that are written properly, or where the characters are not extremely OOC.

No more searching for today, got a job interview, wish me luck.
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'll tie myself down and force myself to read it when I'm at home lol (at work now) ... yes ... you've visited the bya_ren LJ comm, right? That's where all the good stuff is. Although I can't speak for the ByaRen b/c of course I don't read it. Frankly the idea of tied up / dominated Renji makes me cringe But I couldn't stand tied up Byakuya, either. I guess I'm more into romance ...

Good luck on your interview!!!
  4. nemine
    nemine
    I'm not a fan of fanfiction really. i haven't read any other bleach-FF than ArtemisMS's, if i remember right o_o
    and the ones i have written, were just presents for my friend. ugh.. >w>
    but i think i could read the one that has Renji tied up, when i have more time. and good luck with the job interview!
  5. arinna
    arinna
    good luck with the interview, SexyRyu, make sure to let us know how it went.

okay, fanfic hunting wasn't very successful for me either, since i have no time to browse ff.net right now . BUT i found this smutty little piece in my bookmarks, which means i must have liked it, since i don't read much PWP ("foreplay" must be a few chapters long ).
    i really hope it's ByaRen and not the other way round
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I skimmed down to the bottom, and yeah, it's ByaRen She also is writing a very, very long fic call "Black and White Conflict" and I believe it's mostly ByaRen; I haven't read it, but was told it was ByaRen. Her writing style is lovely.

nemine ~ OMG You need to read more than just me There are so many great writers out there, especially RenBya (I know there are great Byaren-ers but again haven't really read them). I was inspired by so many great writers, most especially Celeste, and also xxtorturedxx's Division Sixth, my favorite RenBya AU. Google it
  7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Aww, thanks everyone *feels the love*
    I'm exhausted, and I HATE to wear heels. It went OK, I think I was told that they'd probably call me soon cuz one of the girls there is having a baby.

Oh, arinna I liked that fic. It was, like, so urgent And yes it was Bya/Ren.
    I had no much luck either, there were some horrific ones in desperate need of spellcheck and the ones extremely OOC. Pity adult fanfiction doesn't have Bleach fics
  8. nemine
    nemine
    ArtemisMS: like i said, i am not a fan of FF, but i will read some others after i have finished all yours.

Ryu: eew heels, i hate those. but i am hoping that you will get that job!
  9. shattered
    shattered
    @SexyRyu28 ~ adult fanfiction DOES have a bleach section, its so big that its in a section of its own! its not in anime ... it's here or, if you hover your mouse over the anime/games archives tab, its the 3rd one down i thought they didn't have bleach as well when i first went there ... until i realised that there was no naruto either (also has its own section) so i knew that it was popular enough to get its own subsection

oh my all this activity while i was sleeping for once i had to scroll to the bottom of the page *is happy* thanks for the fic links, i'll ... bookmark them for later reads ... no time to read anything these days except textbooks and homework 'readings'
  10. nemine
    nemine
    i was gonna write something about those fics, but then shattered so kindly reminded me, that i should be studying
    wow, whole section just for bleach... pretty great o__O
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast