aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Isan
    Pfft, if anything, us RenBya fans are the minority
    We just happen to be more loud at this moment but we usually get drowned in ByaRen really fast
    shattered's poll proves it
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f24/t7...i_byakuya.html
  2. arinna
    @SexyRyu - let's stick together, even if it's in a dark corner, our backs to the wall and baseball bats in our hands to protect ourselves

in this group RenBya fans are indeed louder, but the ByaRen faction is strictly following the Kuchiki code: cool and aloof, we need no words, just greatness
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    You guys are cracking me up Baseball bats, omg, you poor ByaRen-ers!!

That pic, I've seen it before, and I looooove it!! What was that hint for? I am too busy working on my AU fic that is taking forever and a day to work on *gasp, sigh* Ohhh but I can already imagine the story behind that fic; I love how thrilled Byakuya looks with Renji's singing.
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Oooh... but violence it's never the answer
    One day there will be more of us
  5. arinna
    arinna
    @Artemis - i guess i'll write that fanfic myself then, for my own private enjoyment and with Byakuya on top
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! You're trying to goad me into writing this, aren't you?! Well, it's not gonna work, damn you! *shakes fist*
  7. shattered
    shattered
    LOL yes, we renbya are in the minority, its just that we make ourselves heard!!
  8. arinna
    arinna
    *thinks of putting Renji in the weirdest scenarios and giving him the cheesiest lines in the fanfic of his downfall*
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    *groans* Vile woman! *tears out hair* Actually, I intend to turn off messenger, turn off the t.v., and ignore the cats for the night, and just work on finishing my AU fic. Then I'll be ready to commit to cracky one-shots again. *rubs hands together in anticipation*

btw, I think my Byakuya is getting less and less uke! I'm proud of myself. I mean, he is still bottom, b/c Renji wants to pop that fine ass every chance he gets, but at least he hasn't started crying yet
  10. shattered
    shattered
    yes, please finish that fic soon! then i can start and finish reading in one go, and then compliment you about it
Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast