aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. nemine
    ah i finally decided to join. but only because i am seeing some terrible words, like Bya-seme!
    i must take action! Bya is uke, and that's that ^__^

and well, it seems that ArtemisMS called Bya-seme creepy. and i have to agree with that.
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Oh, hi Nem, welcome.

Now to my rant/fit:
    What?! Why are we been outnumbered. It doesn't seem fair. We need to recruit Bya seme supporters... the world is coming to an end.
  3. shattered
    shattered
    yay! nem joined!

and you are absolutely right of course!!! seme!bya is just just ... wrong!
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, seme!Bya, whenever I've read him, is like ... super controlling and scary!! He's all, "Renji, on your knees," or something *shudders*

Whereas seme!Renji is all kooky kinky fun and boisterous false confidence
  5. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Where are you reading? It's true there are FF (if that's what your refering to) that are just, blergh. But I have read some really nice ones, where Bya is still in character while been totally sexy, kinky, and just damn hot. I don't think he's controlling at all, just a bit more reserved... not loud and in your face like Renji. Honestly, no manners
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    HA! I challenge you then, O Fellow 6th Division Devotee, to point me to a ByaRen story wherein Byakuya is IC and not scary and unnaturally sadistic!!! *points at thee*

I mean, just look at those pics ... *gazes up* Renji tied up, Renji being grabbed by the hair ... BYA-SAMA SCARES ME
  7. shattered
    shattered
    i second that challenge very interested in this 'wonderful' byaren fic that you speak of
  8. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Ok, here goes nothing.
    This one is an AU FF, I liked it (except for the changes in POV, i hated those) see what you think Clicky click

If I find any other I'll post the link, but right now I should be going to bed, way past midnight.
  9. arinna
    arinna
    *rolls up sleeves* i'll help you with it, SexyRyu! this is our chance to prove seme Bya is not an unfeeling, sadistic bastard.

*it'll have to wait till tonight though i'm kind of at work now*
  10. nemine
    nemine
    i wouldn't have anything against sadistic Bya, but that just doesn't fit. He is not a sadistic character, and it is wrong to make him one. and seriously, shy and reserved uke-bya is just too cute!! *~*
    And i just can't imagine Renji as an uke..
Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast