aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. arinna
    misty-chan is mystifying?

is something finally happening in Bleach? cause i kind of stopped watching it, it bores the life out of me. should i suck it up and continue?

o, goodness, shattered, what do i do now? i can't read RenBya...
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    HAHAHAHAHA It's from the omake at the end of episode 173.

I'm so glad they drew him pretty finally ♥ He's been looking so angular and half-assed lately *ugh*
  3. arinna
    arinna
    i can't believe it! episode 173 omake is soooo on top of my least favorite! (how dare they? )
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    *smug smug* Wagh I feel your pain; I would feel the same way if they showed Renji acting like that
  5. arinna
    arinna
    on the other hand, Renji will never look as handsome as that. win some, lose some...
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Handsome? More like pretty ^^ Bya-hime was quite the pretty pretty princess in that clip
  7. arinna
    arinna
    i knew you would say that, the RenBya faction is becoming so predictable

by the way, is Kubo Tite still the one responsible for the omake in this filler arc? i don't read the manga, so i'm kind of in the dark.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I wonder about that, too ...
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I'm here arinna... just a bit lost coz I'm not that far in Bleach sice the PC died and the laptop is prehistoric.

Are we still the minority?
  10. arinna
    arinna
    we are... it's a nightmare.

i'll find those links tomorrow, Artemis, and maybe some more, if i have enough time on my hands. ByaRen-ers shall prevail!
Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast