aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    bah, He's such a little snot, he probably hires someone JUST to put them in FOR him. Although I read a fanfic once where he let Renji take them off at night ... it was so sweet <3
  2. shattered
    shattered
    he's a noble, he'll have servants to do everything, iron his clothes, brush his hair, put the noodles in, cook, clean ... he's probably never done a second of housework in his like
  3. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    I have troubles imagining him doing house chores....I think we need a fic in which Renji comes to meet the 'other' (housewife) side of Byakuya.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh no ... DON'T challenge me like that!! Or do you write fics, CelticMist? (Can I call you Misty?? XD) I think you should do it
  5. shattered
    shattered
    oooh new fic? yes please!
  6. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    I dunno what's going on, But yay! Fics!

Also found these hilarious screencaps of 52-53
    Renji's confession http://community.livejournal.com/bya_ren/23013.html

Wait, Ishida's gay for Byakuya and not Ichigo?
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    *so touched*
    *cums in hakama*

OMG!!! I can't stop laughing!!!! *wiping tears from eyes*

Oh, oh, no it's just you have to look at the doujin shattered posted to get why Ishida is gay for Bya-chan XD
  8. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Glad you liked it. I pretty much did the same thing, but I knocked my soda over in my lap during my hysterics.

I see now! Oh man, I wish I knew what it said, but I can gather what's going on from the pics. Bya's dress is too purrttyy!

I have another link for crazy Bleach screencaps. Not ByaRen, but just funny. I don't think she does them anymore, but here's some to look through.

http://electra-torch.livejournal.com/tag/bleach+caps

I used to love these when I first got into Bleach.
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Okay, the pouting Byakuya was just too much I like that he does it on cue. POUT!
  10. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Oh Lord that that *sniff*

@temi-chan: you can call me anything you want dear, as long as I know it's me...^^'

Edit: I've never written anything aside from school stuff, but that was hardly that creative. <<' I can only offer ideas.
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast