aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. arinna
    welcome, widdershins! i'm actually following your fic, well, whenever i manage to get online (shush, Artemis, i KNOW it's RenBya! i swing both ways whenever i have to )
  2. widdershins
    widdershins
    Ohh, you are? =^^= nuuuu! *happy* XD Which reminds me..... I need to write an update.... x.x *slinks away with guilty look* stoopid exams distracted me! >< Actually... oh, dammit, I gotta get up early in the morning. x_x;;; That totally killed my plan to stay up all night and write... but tomorrow......... #.#
  3. Koryu
    Koryu
    Hello, I just joined the club cos I love the Renji X Byakuya couple ^^
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    YAY!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Koryu!! So, ya like RenBya, huh? *smug look at arinna*

Favorite RenBya moment? Any fanart or fanfic recs? I need to edit the title description and paste in some links
  5. arinna
    arinna
    maybe Koryu doesn't stick to the rule which puts the seme's name first when referring to a pairing? *flicker of hope*

welcome anyway, whomever you prefer on top!
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL Nice try *pours water over that flicker of hope*

You know, I wonder if we don't scare new members with our "in fighting" Do you think I should perhaps not fangirl spastically over each new member who claims to like RenBya? And yet the thought of "toning it down" is unknown to Artemis, yes indeed
  7. Koryu
    Koryu
    I put the seme's name first I like Renji as the seme better. But both are okay for me. ^^
    I have a few fanarts but I dunno how to post them... *noob* But I didn't read a lot of fanfics, english isn't my mother language so it's hard for me.

But I made an amv with those 2! It took me 3 days x_x
    http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rpvhkxyL7lo here a low quality youtube version.

Edit: I finally understood how to add pictures
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    WHOA, Awesome AMV!!!!! That has to be the best gift anyone's bought to the group yet! My favorite parts: Byakuya saying "Bad Boy" LOL and that line "You once made a promise to be by my side" and it was during the whittling scene *wibble* My favorite!! I tried to leave a comment haha XD

Uploading pics is easy! Just upload them to your own gallery on your profile. Then select the picture (have to do each one individually) and click "add to Group." Then pic which group you want to add it to.

EDIT: Wagh, I see you already figured it out
  9. Koryu
    Koryu
    thank you very much for your comment
    I love this scene too. Stupid Ichigo who interupt them And it was fun to try to sync Byakuya's lips and the "bad boy" XD

Yup, I finally noticed the "add picture" link ^^;
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    It's such an awesome AMV I'm gonna watch it again right now XDD Actually, my project for tonight is to gather good links (like that one) and paste them at the top under the title. I had asked a long long time ago if we could have a place in Social Groups to paste links, but that, like everything else, was ignored.
Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast