aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    valkyriensz, glad you could join us.

Oh dear one more for the Bya uke side.
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Another RenBya Supporter!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does the Dance of Joy with shattered and valkyriensz*

Yes, I'm really busy, too; real life makes me so tired lately, and I recently somewhat lost my taste for the forums, as well. But I will never desert my 6th Division buddies
  3. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    is everyone now a Ren-Seme Bya-Uke person? ... *lower lip trembles* ... ahhh

(( but wither way i dont care ... they are both just *drools* mm smexy , well anyways i added some pix for u guys to enjoy as well ^_^ ..... (( and renji is a total uke in each and every one ))))
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    haha I added comments to your lovely pics!!!
  5. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    *sighs at artemis* .... i know .... *pouts slightly* man u had to ruin my Bya-seme vibe didnt u
  6. blaqkfire
    blaqkfire
    Ah, they're just playing around. When they get down to business, Renji will have Byakuya in his proper place. he he
  7. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    o_o ... NUUUUUU!!! nu nu nu ...
  8. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Sadly I have nothing to contribute. Hopefully I will soon. I just wanted to let you all know that yes I am still alive, just barely.
  9. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    *waves at annieroo* glad to see ur still alive
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Hey chamorrican, I take it that you are, like me, on the Bya seme boat. Say you are someone has to be on Bya's side
Page 48 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast