aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I am thinking we could use two C2 communities, one featuring RenBya fics and one featuring ByaRen. Would anyone like to take charge of the ByaRen C2 community? FFN only allows one community per user.

Here is the RenBya link: http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...on_Love/59283/
  2. Koryu
    Koryu
    Artemis, I read your first fanfic (Please Forget About Me) and I loved it! ^_^
  3. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    I've seen that pic before.....I'd recognize Renji's crotch and Bya's jewelery anytime!
  4. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @celticmist: owh!? did i double post d pic in this group? ''' somebody can help me delete it if there's already one posted...i've checked all d pics posted here & noticed there was none b4 but if i mis-looked then, gomen nasai (_ _) hahaha! 1 of my faves of yanagoya's renbya/byaren art XD XD XD
  5. shattered
    shattered
    dont worry valkyriensz, if it wasn't posted in the group then you don't have to delete it. it's probably because it's such a popular picture, i've seen it many times already on a lot of fansites and also the gallery section of aarin.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I don't care if we have multiple copies of the same pic here ... it happens ... more RenBya love to spread around
  7. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Hey Shattered I saw your first RenBya fic on LJ. It was so adorable. The archery stuff was so well done.
  8. shattered
    shattered
    thanks annieroo!
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I would still like to take a poll and ask your readers what exactly they think a "club house" is.

*RUNS AWAY*
  10. shattered
    shattered
    eh? a club house? why do you need a poll for that?
Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast