aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. blaqkfire
    Hi! I've been lurking for a little while now and thought I should say "Hey". I'm not your typical "fangirl" - I'm probably old enough to be just about everyone's mother, but I do love my Renji x Byakuya, preferably in that order!
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Welcome, blaqkfire!!! No such thing as too old OR too young We're glad to have you. YAY another RenBya fan!! Favorite RenBya moment?
  3. shattered
    shattered
    yay another one joins the ranks! there seems to be a lot of people prefering renbya and yet they are still losing to byaren in the poll ... i don't know what's wrong
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm telling you, a lot of people who are just casual fans of the pairing, or who just don't know a lot about the two characters are voting, and so they pick the "obvious" choice, which is that the captain is seme

At least that's my argument
  5. arinna
    arinna
    *groans* and here we go again

it takes a different outlook on life i suppose to see ByaRen in all its beauty

at least that's my argument...
  6. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    awww, the lastest pic is adorable! *____*

'let me top you, Kuchiki-sensei'

Renji is not Renji if he doesn't have a bandana covering his broad forehead. heh :333
  7. shattered
    shattered
    Renji, in nothing *but* the bandana will look slightly hotter than renji with nothing on at all

i guess we can agree to disagree there arinna
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, arinna, we love you anyway, even despite your "strange" argument

shattered ~ truer words hath never been spoken!!!! ALTHOUGH I might argue that Renji lying naked in bed with his hair spread out on the pillow may be slightly hotter than Renji naked with just a bandana.
  9. arinna
    arinna
    i'm fighting windmills here

i've had this sweet picture on my computer for quite a while now, and i really want to make it into a wallpaper or something, it's just too cute.

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?i...rtist49hk4.gif

or maybe a nice fanfic *hint hint*
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I'm feeling kinda in the minority right now Not that I don't like Ren/Bya, they can certainly switch but I like Bya/Ren better. Oh well...

@arinna: that's a very sweet pic.
Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast