aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    OMG, this is like the first group I joined and I haven't been here in ages. Hello everyones. Now, I was on another forum and I read this hilarious comment about why Renji's so hot. Thought I should share the lol moment.

Girl A: Holy shit, how does Renji manage to be so damn hot?

Girl B: Because Renji was sculpted by the gods from molten lava and the crimson tresses that flow from his head are from the primal fire that burns within him!

Amen.

Oh, and I don't mind which one tops. I usually tend to lean towards RenBya, but I certainly don't have any problems with ByaRen.
  2. shattered
    shattered
    theres so many people who claim so support renbya and yet ...
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f24/t7...i_byakuya.html

@sunlily ~ that's a very good way to sum it up!
  3. nemine
    nemine
    Shattered, i voted RenBya, naturally n__n
    omg, Sun-sama is here too!
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL That is an AWESOME description of Renji!!!!

Well, I don't really like the idea of anyone "dominating" anyone else; I just think when it comes to sex, Renji would be more comfortable expressing himself on top, while Byakuya, once he truly accepts the feelings he has (note: this could take several millennia) would do better on bottom.
  5. arinna
    arinna
    *shuns this group where they hate ByaRen fans*
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Awww, come on, I put "ByaRen" first in my signature just for you
  7. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    the versatile fraction is ganinig on ByaRen.
  8. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    I'm a switch girl myself. I can see RenBya or ByaRen. If it's written well I can see either one topping. Solid well rounded long term relationships though I always prefer switching roles simply because it's much more believable to me.

SunlilyQ- LOL!! Loved the Renji dialog very cute!
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    And our numbers kepp getting smaller by the second Fear not Byakuya, I will stand by your semeness *holds a Bya Seme poster in protest*
  10. arinna
    arinna
    *marches alongside SexyRyu with a "Bya Seme" flag*

i'm a switcher too, there's nothing i love better, but there is no way in hell i'll admit to a Byakuya who is uke and nothing more

@Artemis you go tell that to Byakuya whose semeness makes you sick. he's inconsolable, poor darling!
Page 53 of 91 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast