aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Sooo ... my favorite 6th Division moment is definitely the "whittling" scene ... I actually have that episode saved on youtube in my favorites so I can watch it whenever I want XD

B: "Renji ... why are you here?"
    R: "Because ... I'm your lieutenant."
    B: *lies there, looking sullenly beautiful for a second*
    R: *whittles*
    B: ... "You must be thinking ... why is he still alive?"
    R: "Of course not!! ... *awkward pause* ... if you had died ... who would I aim for to get stronger?"
    B: *wonders vaguely if Renji is hitting on him*
    R: *decides it's now or never* Taichou ... I ...
    I: BLAH BLAH BLAH *****s up impending hot make-out scene ARGH*

*girlish sigh*
  2. shattered
    shattered
    LOL I LOVE THAT SCENE TOO!!!! i think i was subconsciously thinking of ByaRen at that time (didn't dip my toe in slash land juuust yet back then) coz the pairing didnt shock me at all, unlike some others (ie any pairing involving ichigo >_>)
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    *snort* I'm anti-slash Ichigo, too (though not in a mean way lol) but anywho ... yeah, that scene XDDDDD I wasn't a RenBya girl at the time either, believe it or not; I actually couldn't stop gaping at Byakuya, like, when did he get so frigging beautiful??
  4. shattered
    shattered
    i started gaping at byakuya the moment he appeared in midair with renji and his disposable sunnies when they were taking rukia waay back before zangetsu ^///^ from then on i was really only looking out for byakuya-sama

edit - hmm i guess no pictures allowed in the messages then >_>
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well I already knew who they were before they appeared, b/c I know ByaRen was a HUGE pairing (at the time, it was like THE pairing), and I was just fugging shocked, b/c anime Byakuya was so PRETTY, so unlike big scary seme fanart Byakuya
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    and btw, everyone, I will yap on about "RenBya this" and "RenBya that" but seriously, if you are a ByaRen fangirl/boy, don't hesitate to bash my obsession with uke!Bya :P
  7. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Eh...I think they're both the versatile type.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Dude, seriously, I try to picture Renji on bottom and I just burst out giggling XDD
  9. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    You know I haven't read many Bleach fanfics but strangely I have read quite a few ByaxRen
  10. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    I can't add pictures for some reason. T___T
    I have some cute ones....
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast