aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. staces
    staces
    @Diablo Neko

Hisagi/Yumichika originates from the battle where Yumichika revelas his shikai's power (draining an opponent of reiatsu) to Hisagi in order to beat him. The resulting drain had sexual undertones because it like left Hisagi all panting/exhausted and Yumichika was all energized and sparkly.

It started with that (thought they NEVER interact again after that) but it continued because people think Ikkaku's ugly! ;_; LOL, okay, I'm only half kidding. Seriously though, Hisagi is obsessed with girls (mainly Rangiku). =/ Whatever, to each their own ^___^ No Bleach pairings are canon anyway that don't involve a married dead person (and that's not a spoiler at this point!) Heh, and lord knows some of my favorite pairings are hated by others so who am I to talk. XD

And not look on LJ for Bleach stuff? Where the heck else would you look for it! XD Seriously man, it's FULL of communities for any and every pairing you could imagine.

@Shattered

Yumikkaku is sooo happening/already happened! XD I understand not liking the "old married couple" dynamic because it can be dull, I suppose. But I love it! X3
  2. arinna
    arinna
    @staces - my fingers itch to download the manga now. is it true about Yumikkaku?!? i swore i wouldn't read the damn manga, but at the slow pace the anime is going, i'm just bored out of my freakin' pants.

by the way, the spoiler tags you used are totally wicked
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    staces is a big fat liar Canon Yumikkau, as if!!

haha But I really admire you staces, and feel bad for you, having to defend an "obvious" couple like Yumi and Ikkaku, I mean, it's even more obvious that Shunsui and Ukitake, AND there's no Nanao to spoil the mood. I think it's true if Ikkaku were a bishie, I might be more interested in Yumikkaku; but it took Celeste's gifted ShuuYumi fics to sway me over to that side.
  4. staces
    staces
    @Arianna

LOL, no, unfortunately they don't really become canon. But if you want I could give you plenty of evidence, both manga and anime, and information that supports the fact that they're more canon than any other pairing at this point! XD And the happenings of 118 are slashier in the manga, if only for one special panel that didn't get animated, *grumbles*

@ Artemis

LOL, I love the fact that we're all able to like/love different couples and all, and repect everyone's right to do so, but I'll defend my position on Yumikkaku until I die! XD

I've read lots of her fics and liked them, I even tried reading her Shuuyumi stories, but while I love her various Kenpachi fics and Ganjyu/Hanatarou (okay, I lied. G/H is the most canon couple in the series after that one episode) that couple STILL feels awkward/WTF?! to me even when well written. Don't get me started on Ikkaku/Kira, LOL XD
  5. shattered
    shattered
    what's celeste's shuuyumi fic?!?! i wanna reaaaaaaaaad
  6. staces
    staces
  7. shattered
    shattered
    wow cool! thank you staces! yay more reading material to pile onto the GB's of manga i have to read
  8. staces
    staces
    You're welcome =3

I know how the whole list of stuff to read/watch goes. I've got a lot of anime to catch up with... Jeez, we make it sound like it's a chore! XD
  9. arinna
    arinna
    @staces - i really had my hopes high on Yumikkaku canon... they have to be the most obvious pairing, even if they're not my absolute faves. i don't see Ikakku x Kira O.o and i always see the potential in slashing
  10. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    To be honest I liked Yumi better when he was still in Rukongai..long hair and nice yukata. :§