aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Hey all hope you been having fun! Wish I could stop in more often, but it's just been a crazy month. I hope to at least have some pictures to post soon.
  2. dealla
    dealla
    What Bleach character, if any, did you mistake for the opposite gender when you first saw them?

Byakuya

Just messin'.

I don't recall specifically who, but I definitely mistook some characters for girls at first sight And I thought Hitsugaya was a midget
  3. shattered
    shattered
    LOL hitsu ... poor hitsu ... not only is he a chibi but also to have the same voice as ed elric he-of-the-short was doomed to never grow tall
  4. staces
    staces
    That's what Hitsugay gets for being so boring XD
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    And too young for us to lust after
  6. staces
    staces
    With an anime so freakin LOADED with both hot guys and girls I don't know why he's so damned popular. Number one on the most recent popularity poll in Japan!!! >< Give me a break.
  7. shattered
    shattered
    well i guess they like going for the underdog ... since he doesnt really match the hot-ness of the grown up guys yet but the fact that he's all smart and genius-y gives him a bit of an upperhand ... except that we've pretty much seen all his tricks- shikai and bankai ... so there's nothing new to be see ... where as if his releases havent been revealed. he'd be slightly more interesting me thinks
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Right!!! Like Shuuhei ... they NEED to show us his releases! I mean, we even know Hanatarou's shikai
  9. shattered
    shattered
    fillers are gonna start ... this month ... after we sat through 3 weeks of no anime ... HERE's more info

now for the good news ... next bleach beat collection is apparently with byakuya and rukia!!! yay! byakushi so needed one!

i think kubo did hanatarou's shikai out of fun ... coz it's quite different
  10. staces
    staces
    Well, Hanatarou is not as minor of a character as Shuuhei, like it or not.

The release I'm DYING to see is either Kenpachi or Yachiru! XD
Page 71 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast