aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. dealla
    I don't mind waiting a bit more to see Hisagi's shikai, but I know a lot of people hoped that really was it so I feel bad for them :/
    Approximately how long do we have to wait for the subtitles for the new movie anyway? Anyone knows? I will be tempted to watch the raw as soon as it finds it way to the net, but I'll try to resist and wait for the subbed version
  2. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    That is Shuuhei using Kidou?....that's a strange looking kidou. O_o
    Dunno when the subs will be out. Lord, I don't even know whether a group is subbing. I sure hope so.
  3. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    I don't think we'll be seeing his shikai anytime soon.. the anime wouldn't make it up would it?
  4. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    @nekogal
    mh... not yet I guess. maybe they will later on - like, in the next arc which is the winter war .~.
  5. shattered
    shattered
    hmm, i did see some forum talk elsewhere that people who possibly might have seen the movie said that it was put there as a teaser but there was either no such scene in the movie or it wasn't his shikai, so i guess kidou is possible too...

since the movie came out on the same day as the last one, and the dvd of the last one came out in september, i think we can assume the sub will come out sometime late september/early october ... probably db the first to sub it, was there any other groups which subbed the first bleach movie? i didnt really look elsewhere
  6. staces
    staces
    The source is reliable Shattered (friend in Japan who saw it), it really is just a weird (yet very cool) kidou =<
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I thought Rumbel subbed that "Memories of Nobody" or whatever it was called. The one where Ichigo rides Renji's penis bankai.

That is a shame about Shuuhei ... obviously, all the fans want to know. Do you think he's doing it on purpose now? Initially, I think he didn't consider Shuuhei to be a very important character (although why a fukutaichou wouldn't be considered important is beyond me ... plus he went through the trouble of drawing him as a bishie, too). But fans responded to Shuuhei, so maybe now he's holding out just for suspense.
  8. staces
    staces
    @Artemis

Yeah but Kubo considers many of his Fukutaichos "insignificant" by that definition XD

Sasakibe (briefly shown but we don't get to see it's abilities)
    Isane
    Iba (shown released once but it occured offscreen, during that Bount filler crap, and we didn't see its abilities)
    Nanao
    Yachiru
    Nemu
    aaand of course Shuuhei

So it's not like he's the only one being neglected! XD
  9. shattered
    shattered
    @staces ~ you've got a friend in japan?!?!?! *is jealous*
    altho, we've seen sasakibe, iba and isane's release (in one go and immediately pwned by ichigo) so the only mysteries are naono, yachiru, nemu and shuuhei. im so curious as to what yachiru's does because ... its got a pink flower petal tsuba, like a little girl's zanpakutou (i can imagine its something she puts next to barbie LOL)

renji's penis bankai LOL i thought that too
    yeah memories of nobody was the first bleach movie ... i like diamond dust rebellion, it sounds kinda cooler
  10. staces
    staces
    I have friends everywhere XD Kidding.

Sasakibe and Iba's releases were only shown briefly though! D= I want more Iba! XD... When as Isane's shown? XD I'm a bad bad fan. ><

OMG I love Yachiru, I want her Zanpakuto to freakin own everyone! XD And LMAO at the idea of Yachiru even having a Barbie XD
Page 21 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast