aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    aha...why aren't we getting any epis anymore? -___-' 3 weeks already, huh?
  2. shattered
    shattered
    @misty ~ the anime took a break for 3 weeks ... probably to wait a bit from catching up too much to the manga and to give the animators a break but we'll be getting fillers from april apparently ... i dont know how they're gonna fit that in because there's no freaking break anywhere to put fillers in!
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well there are other character's shikai we've seen, such as Kira. I think we should also get to see Ukitake and Kyouraku's bankai.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hmmmm, just checked the filler link (thanks, shatsy ) ... it's funny, b/c we had news of the new filler characters a few weeks ago, and I remember two characters, one of which we were all complaining b/c he looked like Pinky Arrancar. But the characters the nice LJ person is describing don't resemble those two guys at all. So it seems the storyline is STILL up in the air.

I have to say, since the storyline appears to revolve around Soul Society, I'm kinda excited about the fillers Hey, anything to get out us out of Hueco Mundo
  5. staces
    staces
    And what's wrong with Hueco Mundo? Hueco Mundo is filled with hotness! XD
  6. badass_uke
    badass_uke
    lol some of the posts here are so funny! and i agree, quite hot!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well how about we take those HM hotties, remove them to Soul Society, and everyone's happy
  8. staces
    staces
    LOL, I actually like Soul Society better than Hueco Mundo anyways. I just hope that in the anime filler we get to see Yumichika or Ikkaku. =< I miss them!
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I haven't seen my favorites in a looooong time, either Byakuya, Urahara-san, Ukitake, WHERE ARE YOU???? And of course my grrrls Yoruichi and Kuukaku ... we'll probably never see Kuukaku again
  10. staces
    staces
    I love Kuukaku/Yoruichi! I want hot hot Kuukaku/Yoruichi/Soi Fon yuri three way!

Have you been keeping up with the manga?
Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast