aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. xfangirlx
    hmm... annieroo thats a very good point i read the manga and the anime...its understandable why tousen did what he did in the manga* but just not in the anime that was kinda what i was trying to say ;P anywho that is really one of the most annoying things about anime they cut important bits! hmm >.> i like all the character background storys ... and(sorry for the spoiler) but doesnt noitora come and injure grimmy even more after the battle with ichi and that finish him off? i did censore it so i didnt ruin anyones anime or manga and yay for the gay road! :fingers crossed: :P
  2. shattered
    shattered
    preview of byakuya's song from latest bleach beat session ... it sounds nice
    Click to listen
  3. oreos
    oreos
    wtf? is that byakuya? he sounds so mello and soothing, not a pain in the ass. i like this new byakuya
  4. shattered
    shattered
    its the long overdue byakuya beat collection - gin and tousen and aizen and grimmjow and ulquiorra and szayel and nel and ishida and renji and ichigo and orihime and even those in the 10th and 11th division and hanatarou as well as the bounts (filler characters at that!) have had their cd released but not yet byakuya ... its nice! the song is pretty and kinda suits him
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Byakuya's seiyuu is pretty talented ... he's playing this goofy ninja guy in Nabari no Ou I couldn't even recognize him
  6. shattered
    shattered
    he IS! he's got a surprising range for someone who's got quite a unique voice! i dont ever get tired of listening to okiayu ryoutarou!
  7. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    i like byakuya's voice its kinda...manly and soft heh ..... dont mock me pleaz ^O^
  8. shattered
    shattered
    no one's mocking you xfangirlx ... the reason i was first hooked on bleach was because of byakuya and his voice
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I actually didn't like Bya's voice at first. I'm still not a fan of Okiayu's voice "as" Byakuya. It sounds strange ... like he's talking through his throat or holding his nose. But then the few times during omake when he sounds a bit silly are just that much more priceless XD
  10. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    xD arte! lmao i also like grimmy and ully voice iunno ... there just ..nice well ullys is kinda .....nice xD and grimmys is manly
Page 81 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast