aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    look at this cracky chibi doujin! ... its so cute and so random!

http://www.mediafire.com/?lhjhdhnmjjr
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    They're all chibis!!!!! Waghh wish I knew what they were saying
  3. staces
    staces
    San Diego comic con, Kubo Tite will be there! XD Is anyone going?
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Haha, very funny I can hardly afford to put gas in my car, let alone fly to San Diego! *sigh* I wish.
  5. shattered
    shattered
    if i lived in america then maybe i'd find some way to go, but being not even on the same hemisphere is a depressing thought. although the us dollar doing pretty badly at the moment
  6. staces
    staces
    @Artemis

The other day I had to gamble to put gas in my car XD I was away from home and without my wallet and my car was running on empty. I'd gotten to the gas station, but only had like 2.00 in change I'd scavenged for in my car. So I bought some scratchers and won $5 so I could by a gallon and get home! < /unrelated anecdote>

Anyways, I wanna go to comic-con but I wouldn't want to go if I wouldn't know anyone =( We can all not go together! Who needs CC anyway =(
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMFG That is eff-ing outrageous!!! LOL What if you had lost?! Then you would have been stranded! That's such an Orihime thing to do
  8. staces
    staces
    XD I had no choice! One does what one must. I have good luck, so it all worked out. And I am a very Orihimeish girl in many ways ^^; Orihime - obsession
  9. shattered
    shattered
    omg that is pretty lucky staces! *wonders how many litres are in a gallon * there's the bleach connection of the day

we can all share in solidarity and not go.
  10. staces
    staces
    I'm not sure how many litres are in a gallon (my ability to convert to metric sucks)... But my car gets about 35-40 miles a gallon so $5 of gas will get me about 45ish miles at the current price.
Page 82 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast