aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    firstly welcome foxytroy
    secondly about advertising ... well if it was related to bleach in any way then it would be ok but that was just a little random

... hinamori ... she seems to be psychologically damaged quite severely, it'll take a while for her to heal and she may never be her old self again. she strikes me as someone who needs to look up to someone and once aizen revealed his true self, all her foundation was crumbled because he trust was betrayed. poor hitsu
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah I really do feel sorry for Hinamori-kun, and it bothers me when some fans say they just outright hate her. Ahh well I think that's like hating Rukia or Orihime b/c they are perceived as love interests for male characters. But Hinamori's reactions (I think) to the whole Aizen incident have been understandable and even very "human" so we can't fault her too much.

Still, I call her a "silly girl" Yeah I do think she needs someone to look up to ... which points to a weakness in character. She certainly does not seem to have the qualities of a professional vice-captain. Can you even compare her to someone like Renji or Shuuhei? Or even a non-battle oriented vice-captain like Nanao.
  3. shattered
    shattered
    its hard to judge whether she really has the qualifications to be vice captain because her position was manipulated by aizen - he made sure that a controllable puppet was his vice, so there would have been a lot of action by aizen to promote her, and since gin and tousen were also his subordinates, if they needed other captains as testament of her abilities, then he's got at least 2 'second opinions'
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ahhh ... I didn't know that!!! Poor Hinamori-kun!! That has to throw her whole sense of self-worth off balance. Aizen is such an evil manipulative bastard!!

I wish I could believe that Gin and Tousen (especially Tousen) really aren't as bad as he is. I'm really hoping for some sort of "conversion" or perhaps we will better understand why they did what they did, the way we learned why Byakuya did what he did.
  5. shattered
    shattered
    after that incident flashback when shuuhei got his scar and aizen and gin came to their rescue, renji/hinamori/kira really looked up to aizen as this wonderful and powerful and kind captain, and he used that to his advantage - thinking back on it, renji is the only 1 of the 3 to gain vice captaincy on his own merit, because aizen wanted hinamori and gin got kira also under aizen's plans. they probably thought that tousen wasn't at all conspicuous so it didnt matter whether he had a controllable vice or not. but renji showed signs of being slightly too idiotic ( ... like ichigo) and yet also idealistic in terms of what is good and evil so he was dumped into the 11th division and wasnt really useful in aizen's plans during the invasion by ichigo to save rukia. later in the manga, we get to see flashbacks of 100 years ago and that might give some insight into gin (dont know about tousen yet)

this technically isn't a spoiler, because it was in the manga ages ago, but there was a flashback about komomura and how he met tousen, and it mentions that tousen was member of 5th division under vicecaptain-aizen, and when komomura entered the gotei 13, tousen was all 'come meet him, he's great!' so we know he's been influenced probably since he entered the division - aizen probably saw that a blind person wouldnt be under the influence of his zanpakutou so he needed to make sure that tousen saw things *his* way. maybe aizen is good at words amd persuasion
  6. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    shattered ~
    ty

~
    hmm thats a good argument u got there ... i actually really like tousen but one thing that really bothers me is the fact he rants about all this good-will toward men an all but >_> hello? hes with aizen trying to destroy "peace" .... and conquer the world place thing-majig. its so confusing and yet annoying i mean talk about hypocrite >_> god...him as his morals he should back it up with action >:O ... and awww i liked ashido why'd he have to vanish like that! DX dammit >> and fillers well....... hmm... there not bad i guess but some are just plain annoying like that one in the anime where they had to make a cake or somthin along those lines... >> that was just stupid xD
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Whoa, thanks girl, that is some awesome incite into their characters. I didn't know all that about Tousen ... that makes so much since for why he is doing what he's doing now; he has basically been under Aizen's influence all this time. Well, I don't have much hope for Gin, but I would really like to see something happen for Tousen. Even if it's for him to recant his wrong doings just before dying, that would be "something" at least. He is such a good character, and a good man it seems, despite the evil influences and horrific decisions he's made.

OH GOD THE CAKE BAKING FILLERS. Do not mention them. EVER. X_X

8. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    xD dont worry i wont! that filler gave me night-mares >_> and actually i didnt think i knew all that much about the characters..then again i have one of those inspective personalitys xD and plus i do love the characters in bleach :P especially grim oooo noooo! i wish that battle between him and ichi didnt happen so sad.. *crys*
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well ... he's not dead, right? I mean, he can't die!!! I thought he was just really hurt or something
  10. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    hnn... well we dont kno that yet but he did get hurt pretty bad >_> and its most likely he will die >_> i mean he was lying there bleeding badly so ... hmm.. :think: i hope he doesnt, me love the big-kitty ! hes so cute and ...blue O.O also *cross.fingers* i dont want ully to die! ^o^
Page 79 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast