aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    pretty pretty Grimmie....when you think he can't get any hotter he transforms into an elvin kitty in a skin tight suit. >>///<<
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Grimmie ... kitty in a tight suit? Did a new episode come out?

Nah, I don't read the manga I'm just not good at keeping up with manga ... I am a big HwD fan but once I read up to all the released chapters, I stopped keeping up with it *guilty*

I haven't even had the time to watch the new Gintama episode!! And you guys know how obsessed I am with Gintama
  3. shattered
    shattered
    @artemis ~ yeps new episode has come out ... i sneaked in some bleach time in between coming home from uni and starting my homework
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG ... well ... ahem

kitty!Grimmy's cute kitty face:
    kitty!Grimmy's straight-from-the-eighties skin tight leotard: WTF?!!?!??!!?!

I wanted to hug him and dress him properly. That was so hideous! He transformed into a girl in a cat suit with no spine! Also, every time I start to like Orihime and feel for her, the animators make me hate her again. Thanks a lot.
  5. shattered
    shattered
    LOL grimmjow's release is alot like ichigo's ... all the other bankai and espada releases are BIG ... but these two, they don't really change in size (in fact gimmkitty and zangetsu bot got smaller LOL), and the only upside is they got extra speed. oh and grimmkitty gets some cool bullet things in his elbow O_o

orihime was having a moment's doubt, but at least her words gave ichigo the powerup this time! that's an encouragement for ichigo x orihime
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    That is exactly why I can't stand IchiHime!!!! He is SUCH the traditional masculine hero-type, while she is the helpless damsel in distress, whose only contribution to the physical situation is to issue words of support. *GAGGGGGGGGGGGGG* 200 years of fighting for equal rights and THIS is what we get?!

Those bullet things ... LAME How adorable is Grimmkitty's face though?! His little ears ... so soft ... wanna stroke...
  7. dealla
    dealla
    Urahara belongs to Yourichi and no one else!!! I don't approve of any SoiFonxYourichi action

The weird thing about Urahara is that I can never read any yaoi fanfiction involving him. (and I read LOTS of Bleach smexy fanfiction ) The man is inherently heterosexual to me somehow
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Are we talking about Urahara now????

Well I am an avid Yoruichi x Soi Fon shipper, so ... just like Ikkaku and Yumichika, I see Yoruichi and Urahara as best friends. There doesn't seem to be any sexual chemistry between them at all (well, to me of course ). But I agree that it's impossible to ship Urahara with any other bishie ... but I always assumed that was just because I wanted him so badly myself
  9. shattered
    shattered
    ahahaha ... urahara- damn no manga spoilers allowed

well ... im not as into yuri as yaoi (only read zaou taishi's yuri stuff because her art is really nice) so im kinda not really into the yoruichi/soifon pairing ... but i also think that urahara and yoruichi grew up together and are really close friends, so it's hard to see them in a relationship as well ... maybe urahara is just suited for a bachelor's life

good cosplayers know what pleases yaoi fangirls
  10. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    I actually adore Urahara with Isshin, but sadly it's not popular and most of my chat friends think I'm weird. I just figure it's because I'm 15 to 20 years older than most of them and all they see Isshin as is a dad. While I see oh so much more.
Page 73 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast