aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. RenoRufus
    just for the sake of discussion what are some of the most random or otherwise known as crack pairings you have seen for Bleach? Im not talking ones like Aizen Gin and Ichigo Renji. Those are popular and widely liked. Im talking about the Hanataro Ganju pairings and the Kenpachi Gin ones. Ones that are so unlikely and so random that they could ALMOST make sence to some LOL
  2. yaoifanboy17
    I saw a fandom for zaraka/hanataro
  3. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @renorufus: I'm trying to get into it.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ganju x Hanatarou makes perfect sense and is practically canon anyway, imo Kenpachi x Gin ... yeah, did they ever even speak to one another??

The weirdest one is Kenpachi x Byakuya and Gin x Hitsugaya to me!
  5. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Some odd ones are KenpachiIchigo, IshidaGrimmjow, GrimmjowYasutora and KenpachiAyasegawa XD

Also a not too popular one is ZangetsuHichigo, but I think that one makes sense XD
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I used to like Zangetsu x Ichigo ... I think I just liked Zangetsu
  7. Deelilah
    Deelilah
    I like Zangetsu x Ichigo x dark Ichigo.

I think the weirdest one is Zaraki x Ukitake or Zaraki x Byakuya.

I think anythig with zaraki quite weird.
  8. mitsukunixx
    mitsukunixx
    oh yes!! what an awesome group!!
    im new to this one *waves*
    fave bleach pairing Kyoraku x Ukitake. *licks lips*
  9. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    RenoRufus, I could see me liking crack pairings of Renji/Ikkaku (now that would be a sight to see! ) Ichigo/Aizen (zowwiee! ) Kenpachi/Ayasegawa. They would be some of the ones I'd choose, but I'd have to think about the others really carefully just so they're really wacked out.
  10. Deelilah
    Deelilah
    I think that Ichigo/Aizen is a very interesting pairing. But I also like Shinji/Aizen.