aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. tina21
    Yoruichi and Urahara really have a thing.....and i will agrre with diablo neko here about Matsumoto and Gin (as far as Gin goes i can't understand what he is thinking...so i want bet even a penny for him being Aizen's right hand for real...if you know what i mean)
    .....for the record Hinamori was ALWAYS pathetic....HitsuxRenji i like....Renji totally topping...though i kinda like him to top Byakuya also.....But if Byakuya was to top Renji it would be sth like Asami (VF),...you know the usual dominant, kinda dirty talking Seme......*totally got the chills just by thinking about it*
    I would prefer Ishida though with Shirosaki (aka Hollow Ichigo) but not with Ichigo....even Hitsu is more a seme than Ishida....I got it.....a BRILLIANT idea.....IshidaxKenpachi...(???)
  2. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Noooes Ishida doesn't even interact with Ken-chan! Kenpachi gets Byakuya ..ocasionally (see Shinigami cup moment)
  3. MogiMogiGirl
    MogiMogiGirl
    Uryuu Ishida is so awesome! ::fan-girl-squeel:: and so is Byakuya, and Renji, and... ::goes on and on::
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Rangiku, well, you know she is so obsessed with boobs and stuff maybe she likes the ladies Rangiku x Nanao would be cute for some reason...

Kenpachi x Byakuya would NEVER work b/c Byakuya thinks Ken-chan is trash, total trash He probably chokes on his tongue whenever he has to say "Zaraki-taichou"
  5. arinna
    arinna
    i've read some KenBya stuff, only out of curiosity - and they are horridly twisting the nature of the original characters. go figure, with Zaraki there's no way in hell or heaven for Byakushi to be on top, plus he gets abused and called names like "***** princess" and so on (blasphemy!!!), or we get a really mushy (impossibly mushy) Ken-chan, like a puppy in love. brrrrr - i say "no" to KenBya!!! even though that's one of the few doors left open by Kubo Tite himself
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    ***** PRINCESS?!?!?!? Bya would slaughter him alive!!!!!!!!!!

And what are you talking about, KT leaves ALL doors open
  7. shattered
    shattered
    I don't understand those people pairing Kenpachi with Unohaha ... they don't interect or anything in the series Was it only because none of the other captains suited Unohana? I saw some cute fanart where Unohana was insatiable and poor Ken-chan was exhausted It is an interesting pairing since Yachiru is just too loli to be put into a pair
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    She could be their cute little daughter!!! Unohana would make such a great mom
  9. arinna
    arinna
    yeah, i've seen the KenUnohana stuff too. must be because she's so mild and soft-spoken that people imagine she HAS to be a big pervert inside and that there's fire waiting to be ignited
  10. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Oh shoot...who was Unohana again? ^^; Was she from the medic squad?

@ArtemisMS: Lol, when I read "He probably chokes on his tongue whenever he has to say "Zaraki-taichou"" I instantly thought, "Zaraki would give him something else to choke on, heh heh heh" XP Never came across a ZenBya tho' (did come across a RyuuBya...)

I wish there was more IkkakuxYumachika, they seemed like an obvious pairing to me (people, don't be scared of Ikkaku's bald head! Learn to embrace the shiny baldness! =D) but I don't find much on them, sadly. Which is too bad, cos one could totally exploit their past and 'close friendship' and how they're always together and how, when I was watching their flashback, I kept picturing Yumichika as a high class male prostitute and Ikkaku as his uncouth client who'd periodically show up....*sigh* Good times <33

Mmm, Kenpachi, Kenpachi.....Kenpachi x Shuhei? Tattoo love....Oh, what was the name of that eyepatch lackey to Nnoitora, he was cute. To the victor go the spoils =D (Ah, haven't actually read the last few chappies lately, so don't know what really happened^^)