aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. blue_genjutsu
    Yeah, I imagine Ulqui as uke but those UlquiIchi fanfics I read made it plausible for him to be able to be dominant. The author wrote them very well.

I read the fics on the adultfanfiction.net website. I had to dig through a ton of fics in the Bleach yaoi section to find them. There could be a lot more Ulqui ones in there now, since it's been a few months or so since I read the few I found.
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Best ShunUki fic so far is "Untouchable" ... you can get it at the writer's page HERE.
  3. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    Favourite pairings? There's soooo many of them that I just give you my all time favourite :

1. Shuuhei x Renji <3

I have some problems with pairing Grimmjow, though he's my favourite, 'cause it should be me with him. Really, as a yaoi-lover I feel like I'm totally messed up now .
  4. shattered
    shattered
    thanks arti-chan! *goes to read*
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ahh, ShuuRen is definitely a hot pairing!!
  6. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    If you dont' mind future fics there's a Grim/Ulqui one I read that was pretty good. There was a rape, but not between these 2 characters. I don't want to say who becuase it would ruin the fic if anyone decides to read it. It's three parts and here's - part 1 - I think you can get the the other 2 parts from there but if not let me know.

I second Artemis' rec on the Shuu/Uki fic. I really love that one!

As for favorite pairings I'm not sure theirs enough room here to list them all.
    Bya/Ren ; Ren/Ichi ; Ichi/Ishi ; Shuu/Ren ; Ren/Ishi ; Isshin/Ryuu ; Yumi/Ikka ; Shuu/Uki
    Actually if you can give me a believeable background I'll read just about any pairing. I'm just a sucker for a good Bleach fanfic. I even read het *gasp*
  7. dealla
    dealla
    I wrote GrimmixUlqui, but in truth, I don't have preference who's the seme. If it's Ulqui, it is usually OoC, but I enjoy imagining Grimmjow being tamed . It's hard to find many good fics of that pairing

@annieroo2 *whispers* I read Bleach het too, mostly MatsumotoxGin/Zaraki/Other, and ShunsuixNanao.
  8. shattered
    shattered
    LOL het
    thanks for the link annie-chan! yay lots more to read
    and that shunxuki one is turning out to be quite good! <3 <3 <3

@dealla - what did you write? link please! <---im starting to like this emoticon - its funny and gets the message across
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I like het, but not as the main pairing ... I dunno, I guess I just don't wanna read about some guy giving it to another helpless woman Which is why I like a good yuri, love to see someone like Yoruichi or Kuukaku taking the "man's" role, rawrr!

Favorite het is probably IchiRuki ... it's always in the background of my stories, I guess b/c I write RenBya, and Renji's best bud is somehow always dating Bya's little sis
  10. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    *hangs head in shame* Het.. Yeah I know.

I almost never like the het with the shrinking violet theme either. But i have read some damn good Rukia/Ichigo and Rukia/Renji. I even read an Orihime/Ishida that drove me to hysterical laughter. OK so it was a little OOC but man was it wicked to see her top. My favorite het though has to be Ichi/Ren/Rukia. Ok so it's not really het, but watching Rukia top them both was so freakng hot. Of course i'll never be able to find it again..... I hate myself sometimes. If only i'd known how to add stuff to memories back then.

ArtemisMS- I think i've read some of your stuff on LJ. Haven't I? Or have I just lost more brain cells....
Page 9 of 119 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast