aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    I dont' have anything against ichihime. I've even read a couple of fics, but I just can't see it. Especially after re-reading the manga again. Sure it's possible to see Ichigo falling for her in the future, she's smart, cute, funny and sweet and sugar. But Ichigo really needs someone he's not worried will break everytime he leaves. She's just so fragile and I think he'd be too worried about her all the time. But again that's just me and until Kubo puts pen to paper any pairing is possible. Besides the speculation is so much freaking fun!!

blue-genjutsu
    no prob. I dont' usually read GrimmUlqui, but for some reason that description on that one intrigued me so i did. I really liked it.

Artemis-
    LOL yeah Renji really gets around in the fanfic world. He's seems to be the *****d out the most by fanfic writers.

dealla-
    English is flat out nuts. It's such a crazy conglomeration of so many languages. I mean even many Americans can't get it right half the time.
  2. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Sorry for my misunderstanding, dealla.
  3. dealla
    dealla
    Finally the wait is over and we should get a shiny new episode tomorrow Rukia will probably show some ass kicking

@blue_genjutsu It's ok! If I write one though, I'll definitely send you a link
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Sooooo ... last episode I saw was 147 *hides head in shame* What'd I miss???? XD
  5. staces
    staces
    Yay, a Bleach Club... the forum is so different now ^_^;

@ annieroo2

I agree about Ichihime not happening (though I can identify with poor Orihime when she cries over him, poor thing =<) because for me it all goes back to the early chapter/episode with her big brother and all, it's like he sees her as a younger sister. I don't dislike the pairing just because I want him with someone else, I just don't think it would work out if it happened.

@ArtemisMS

Nothings happening because there's no Yumichika or Ikkaku in these episodes ;_; (kidding).
  6. shattered
    shattered
    thats quite a few episodes you've missed artemis-kun!!! you only missed ... oh, the start of the current arc
  7. shattered
    shattered
    hisashiburi staces-chan!
  8. staces
    staces
    Can we add smutty pictures to the group album?

And hello Shattered ^____^
  9. shattered
    shattered
    go right ahead staces-chan! im sure they'll be appreciated
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    staces ~ ahh, I know how you feel You are the IkkaYumi to my RenBya ... does life even exist without those two? is I question I frequently ask myself :P
Page 11 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast