aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Gahh I've seen Ichigo with Grimmjaw, Aizen, Byakuya, Renji, Ishida, himself, Zangetsu, Urahara, and Hitsugaya, just to name a few.

Bleach is so wonderful because it really does let you grab at straws. Well, except maybe Ichigo x Hitsugaya, I mean, do they even interact And Byakuya x Ichigo b/c seme Byakuya makes me ill
  2. shattered
    shattered
    ichigo and hitsu interact in the fillers
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Bah, fillers don't count Of course they're also the basis for Hitsu x Karin, which I just spotted over at bleach_news *retch*
  4. shattered
    shattered
    LOL thats one funny pairing, and also one that cant be touched for at least 10 years ... or everyone's already grown up blah blah blah ... coz otherwise its just creepy *shudders*
    ... also, i wonder if ichigo would hunt him down and kill him ... this can be the basis for the second bleach movie, since theres a scene where they fight each other with bankai anything's better than an entirely hitsu-orientated movie even thought he's cool and all, still not enough to warrant that >_<
  5. puffhime
    puffhime
    so lets hope xD right xD
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Like HitsuHina ... that one has to wait a couple years, too But at least it makes sense ... and Hitsugaya is definitely a boobs man. Ugh, how do you guys feels about Histugaya x Rangiku? It kinda freaks me out

Umm other crack pairings ... Urahara x anyone Or is that just b/c he belongs with me ...
  7. arinna
    arinna
    seme Byakuya makes me ill - that bad?!?

HitsuKarin is way cooler than HitsuHina (too much angst there, even for my sick taste)

*blinks confused* is there a HitsuRangiku fandom? and it involves... sex? o, wait, i can already see the possible scenario: Hitsu is having trouble expressing his love for Hinamori and Matsumoto, as the faithful fukutaichou that she is, is willing to teach him a few tricks.
    well, definitely not my thing, but hey, whatever burns your cookies

and Urahara i don't dig him as a romantic soul, sobbing for the lost love of Yoruichi / anyone. but i can picture him as a dirty tease and more .
  8. shattered
    shattered
    rangiku ... i first thought she's with gin, but he's so not someone who seems like he can be in a relationship (plus being coughaizen'srighthandcough i mean most trusted minion really excluded that from happening) i can imagine her trying to give hitsu a boob job and him being horrified

i was really for hitsuhina before she appeared at the tv screen all sick and not over aizen, and now i think she's not good enough for him anymore, and it might turn out to be a typical angst story where hitsu is still hung up over hinamori even years from now ...

urahara ... i imagine him as someone who enjoys the 'lady companions' like shunsui! he's definitely not with yoruichi, she's like his best friend, and not lover (although im not really into her with soifon either, i just dont like soifon >_<)
  9. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    (To butt into the conversation here^^)
    Ah, I still rather like Rangiku for Gin (for het pairings anyway). And I do not like HitsuHana anymore, ever since she got all pathetic and mopey after Aizen and turned on Hitsugaya at one point >_< I agree he could do better....though I'm less of a fan of Hitsugaya now, his popularity is too...overwhelming, to put it politely^^; So sure, fine, be w/her if he wants to, I just personally don't want to see her on the Top 10 popularity charts anymore^^;
    /End rant

I like how Bleach is like one big orgy, there's so much partner switching going on XD It's all crack anyway! And in the spirit of that, I think I really like Renji x Ishida now, just because I love how they cooperated in their fight and...well...their hair go so perfectly together >_> (red and black, like Byakuya) and they're two of my favorite characters <333
    And yeah, I pictured Urahara as a ladies man too^^
    I also saw a crack fanart pairing of Aizen x Ryuuken Xd Gawd, I adore Ryuuken =D~~~
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Uhm, Hi new person here ^^;;
    To add in the conversation...I agree that Bleach is like one big orgy... I mean I love the Bya/Ren pairing but sometimes I end up pairing Renji with so many ppl *is ashamed (not really)*