aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ummmmmmm I take it that's some sort of manga spoiler *tries to erase memory ... alas*

I like Shuuhei x Yumichika, thanks to the rooftop blowjob scene Ikkaku and Yumichika just seem like BFF.
  2. staces
    staces
    @ Diablo Neko
    I am the biggest Yumikkaku fan on the UNIVERSE! XDDDD So you're in good company here! If you're on LiveJournal the community yumikkaku has plenty of fanfics/fanart for them! ^___^

As for Kenpachi/Yachiru, I have to admit that I love it. I believe that there's overwhelming evidence that despite her acting completely sugar-high and obnoxious that she's not a child (she's at LEAST 40 years old and was a Vice Captain before Hitsugaya even entered the academy). Also I don't think that she and Kenpachi interact in a paternal way. I don't mean to say they're lovers in canon, not at all, but I just don't see it as a parent/child relationship either.

I want Yachiru to pull a Nel and be *poof* hot chick and get it on with Ken-chan! XD He'd totally be her bitch, you know it!
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL Sooooo true, and ermph the Nel thing is a spoiler but it's been talked about so much I guess everyone already knows *sigh*
  4. staces
    staces
    Oops! Sorry. How do you mark spoilers?
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm actually not sure if spoilers work in Groups; let me try

Nope. Lame
  6. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    wow....spoil wars are on
  7. shattered
    shattered
    I think everyone who reads the manga should think about those who don't read and only watch the anime, so as not to spoil it for them. There are some really cool stuff happening in the manga at the moment, but it should be a nice surprise for those who discover it in the anime and patiently wait for it
  8. staces
    staces
    Sorry Shattered. In all honesty, I haven't watched the anime in forever and didn't realize that was still a spoiler exactly. =<

SPOILER:
    Yumikkaku becomes completely canon! With buttsecks! Honest, I swear! XD
    /SPOILER.
  9. shattered
    shattered
    that's ok staces i just want this to be more of a random bleach chat rather than specific plots, because that's more for the forum threads, i didnt want those to become redundant, but it kinda split up the groups with those who only watch the anime talking about one thing and those who also read the manga squeeing abouth something else this just brings everyone together i think/hope

... im kinda being convinced that yumikkaku can happen but i still prefer shuu yumi just coz its more interesting. yumi and ikkaku have been together for ages and know each other too well, where as its like a new relationship with shuuhei and yumi
  10. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Oh, I'm sorry about the spoilers! I know how you feel, I was spoiled the instant I stepped into the PoT group cos I hadn't read the last dozen chapters TT

I like shuu yumi too, (everybody x shuuhei too^^) but I was wondering, as my memory's kinda hazy now, what events in the anime led to this pair? Cause I definitely remember the Kenpachi x Byakuya moment, etc, but not this one....not that I need a reason to pair characters up

@staces: yay, another yumikkaku fan! I never thought to look for an LJ on that, must rectify immediately