aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Yusuichi
    hi kurorinslvr, well, Ichigo at first tolerated Ishida, then thought of him as more of a friend in later episodes while Ishida pretended not to like him due to him being a soul reaper while he is a Quincy. So, yeah it is a love/hate relationship that seems to build later on as the episodes move on.
    I do like Ishida as a character - he's sexy just by being quiet, but there's a dangerous side to him you will see in some episodes too.(he actually strikes me as kinky too if you know what I mean)
  2. Angelic_Pain
    Angelic_Pain
    Gotta love Bleach. ^^ So Hello, everyone.
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hi Kuro! And Angelic

IchiIshi was a pairing that was HIGHLY suggestive at the beginning of the anime (not sure about the manga) but seemed to slowly die away. I mean, to the point that I became an IchiRuki fan (but that may have something to do with the fact that I'm a RenBya fan, so Rukia always comes up).
  4. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Hiya newbies! XD

I LOVED IchiIshi when it first came up, but then I got sidetracked by Renji and his tattoo's...XD Now IchiRen is my OTP and I don't really like Ishida so much XZ XD But he is cute in all the doujin's XD
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Same thing happened to me except I am RenBya, of course, and IchiRuki. Ishida just kind of got left out in the cold, and I could somewhat care less about him now
  6. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    Hey! Nice to meet everyone!!

@renorufus: So I'm guessing u like this place huh hun? lol ^^
  7. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Hey TohrunoSabaku - love your avi. What got you into Bleach then?
  8. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @Yusuichii: Actually, I haven't watched that much of it, but of what I've watched, I really like. Plus, I'm friends w/ Renorufus who loves it. And I also have a lot of other friends that are interested in it too. I wanted to get into it so that I'd know what the hell they were talking about half the time. lol
  9. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @Yusuichii: Oh, and thank you! ^^ I like it too. lol
  10. RenoRufus
    RenoRufus
    Hey TohrunoSabaku *HUGS* Yesh I looooove this place *is in Bleach heaven!!!!!*