aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Yusuichi
    Shinji/Aizen is a good one - there's more to Aizen than meets the eye and that's what makes him sexy.
  2. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    well i just finished reading the first 11 chapters and it is interesting, of course i jumped to chapter 30 something just to see how Ishida got into the picture. anyway there are more than 300 chapters that is a long way to go i think i am going to skim it like i did with naruto. The same goes for the anime i think
  3. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Ahhh, no way! You can't skim it! It's too wonderful for skimming! XD

I love the bleach manga, it took me a long time to catch up with the manga because I read the actual printed books first. Then I found it on the net and it took me FOREVER to read it all...but trust me, it's well worth the effort! XD
  4. RenoRufus
    RenoRufus
    The manga is worth reading through trust me! Some of the filler arcs in the anime get a little slow but I think they are good for fillers. I havent finished the most recent filler with the new squad 3 captain- im almost done with it- im watching the main arc though and OMG I loooooove Nel!!!!!
  5. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @renorufus: SARAH!!!!!! TALK TO ME!!! I'll watch bleach ok, but the live action stuff scares me a bit. Maybe I'll watch that when I'm more into the series ok? :P
  6. RenoRufus
    RenoRufus
    @ Tohruno: JAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps* heheheeh its ok u dont have to watch the musicals- they are a little scary! BUTE yeah Im glad u want to start watching Bleach! We can watch it together sometime!
  7. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    Cool! Youshould come over to my house sometime! XD
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i watched the first 16 episode from the anime, i like it., there are some funny parts. Rukia is likeable i hope her character doesn't change from being a tomboy, funny and fighter to a weaker, crybaby, whiny person. Tell me she doesn't change. I hate when female character become annoying.
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ummm, well, my loyalty to Rukia was tested during the Soul Society arc, which is what you're about to embark upon. But don't worry. She eventually becomes her old self again The "traditional" anime heroine in the anime is Orihime (hence why many people dislike her).
  10. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    It's odd, but instead of hating Inoue and liking Rukia, I hate Rukia's guts, but like the character of Orihime XD I think I am just crazy XZ XD