aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. elkica
    elkica
    Could anybody point me to where I could get the episodes 174,175 and from 184. My Bleach suplayer has moved and well, I need my daily dose. xD¸

Nevermind. Have already found them.
  2. cyanangel
    cyanangel
    @ 20IVANA20, lol definitly Bleach fan cry there! There are loads of friendly pple on Aarin, so dw!
    @ elkica, you can always try www.anijunkie.com/ I get my fix of bleach each week from there. Ep 199!! Wow, Kubo rules!
  3. elkica
    elkica
    @Cyanangel: Thank you, have already found all the episodes on Bleach exile. And hey, in episode 199 at the biggining, do you think that is going to be a new Bleach movie?
  4. raspberrysama
    raspberrysama
    Bleach is teh awesomeness!!! My day has been made!!!
  5. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    @elkica - Actually, that's a preview of the third bleach movie. I'm not sure about the exact date, but it's showing in Japnese theaters around this time.

I want another toushiro centered movie :/
    but the third movie looks like it's going to be rather good, even though I don't really like Rukia
  6. elkica
    elkica
    @RainSprite: I thought so and it looks really interesting. Can't wait to see it.
  7. staces
    staces
    First post of the year! XD

Added some pics I drew. Kinda cracky since they're for capslock_bleach over at LJ but I hope you like them anyways! XD
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis does not approve of those pairings! She does, however, approve of your MAD ART SKILLZ!!! Seriously, they are precious; I love your drawing style. It's so unique!

You know in kireipan's Best Couple contest I voted IkkaYumi just because I felt your haunting presence leaning over me.
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Also, where's shattsy; she needs to get us an icon
  10. shattered
    shattered
    One group icon coming up ^__^ It's not the most brilliant but I had to stop myself from posting one of just Byakuya's beautiful face for unbiasedness since this is a Bleach group

I hadn't even noticed that the social groups have improved until I chanced to look to the side of my profile and found pictures there I've not seen before

Let's hope that 2009 is a good year for Bleach!

LOL This thread is now suddenly not created by me