aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Nnoilalala
    Staces~ there was a thread which asked about 18+ pics in groups and profile albums, and I'm sure Dai-kun said no to them
  2. staces
    staces
    @Shattered and Nekogal

I don't know what to do now! DX I have a smutty Renbya pic (a pairing which everyone around here seems to like) but I don't want to break the rules. =<

Well, I won't post it to this community's album but here it is in mine: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/album....pictureid=2414 =3

@ArtemisMS

I know what you mean! When you love a pairing you just can't help it XD
  3. staces
    staces
    I compromised and added the censored version of my naughty pic! XD
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG, did Renji like, brand him before f*cking him?
  5. staces
    staces
    OMG, did Renji like, brand him before f*cking him

The requester wanted bloodplay and lotsa pain in the pic and I had to make the blood come from *somewhere*. XD
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    *groans* Some people!
  7. DarkMiasma
    DarkMiasma
    Hello,I hate to say this but Bleach has not enough love to be made into yaoi,like cute faces or something like that but still there's the scene that make us think like that.

P/S:Ichigo is too rude to be made a romancing type.Except when he is a kid,aww~
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ehh? You don't think Bleach is slashable?? *is confused* But there are sooo many pairings that are more than believable, like ShunUki or IkkaYumi
  9. staces
    staces
    Just because they aren't quite so fanservicy as Yami no Matsuei doesn't mean it isn't slashy =< I mean, we have to put it into perspective. There's like NO blatant romance in Bleach really beyond Orihime's feelings for Ichigo and Byakuya's dead wife. Other than that it's all kinda subtle.

As Artemis mentioned, my faaaavorite couple IkkaYumi, if you examine their interactions/history and then a het pairing that's consiered semi-canon like Renji/Rukia, they are both equally "canon"/believable ^______^

But I agree that a good plenty of couples that are popular just don't really make that much sense to me ^^;;
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I think the wonder of Bleach is that it makes nearly ALL pairings possible. For whatever reason, IkkaYumi never really did it for me, so I have always thought of them as just friends. Then I saw the infamous scene between Shuuhei and Yumichika, and bam! I was a ShuuYumi fan, and always have been. There is nothing in the anime to disprove that pairing (and definitely not IkkaYumi) ... and the fanservice is definitely there, with Shuuhei lying there, looking like he just got the best blowjob of his life

I'm sure ShuuYumi makes no sense to a IkkaYumi fan, just like RenIchi makes no sense to me ... but Bleach is so great that we can all feel equally dedicated to our favorite pairings!!! It's just the way it's written / drawn ... like all pairings are possible (het, yaoi, and yuri) and the viewer only has to pick and choose.