aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Hey guys! Wow,sorry for not being on here in a while^^

@bleachfanatic13/Artemis Moonsong: i'm soo sorry but I just can't get use to the thought of liking Orihime....she reminds me too much of Sakura for Naruto.T-T
  2. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Ahhh, that explains it XD I've never seen Naruto, so I wouldn't know XZ XD
  3. cyanangel
    cyanangel
    I think they both have their strong and weak points, Inoue and Rukia, but I can't hate them, lol, I just like Bleach too much. Though Momo (Hinamori) gets on my nerves all the way thru the manga and anime. I want to hit her over the head with a frying pan XD
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    well i am watching the anime first and i am up to episode 78. I like Kenpachi and Yazuru-chan, i think it is the name of the little girl with pink hair. They are so cute. I didn't like that Hinamori girl, she is kind of annoying. Inoue is funny. I like Renji, Gin and Byakuya I still like Ishida and Ichigo of course. I don't know which are the filler scenes but i asume are the one with the flashbacks or the ones with ichigo's sisters. You know somehow Ichigo's sister, the one with blond hair, Kairin is the name -i think- reminds me of Pico. I don't know why but She does, i think is the hair. I am still planning to read the manga
  5. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Ahh, no you haven't gotten to the fillers yet. And they aren't just like a single episode, and entire arc of the Bleach anime is a filler (and another large arc later on.....dagnamit!), you wont get to it for a while yet XZ XD
  6. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    it is the Baunto arc a filler?, i had to download again the episodes, my external hradrive just died i lost all my anime, manga, doujinshi files and i am depressed. I have to make room in my other harddrive to download some bleach episode until Tuesday , that's when i get my new external hard-drive
  7. Deelilah
    Deelilah
    Yes the baunt are fillers, you really dont need to watch them.
    About the girls.
    I like Matsumoto, Rukia and Yoruich.

And dont really like. Momo and Orihime.

The rest of them I don't care about.
  8. 20IVANA20
    20IVANA20
    OMG!!!!!! bleach-ccyy~~!!!!!!!XD
    my fav. anime!!!!!..gosh! im gonna faint! im gonna faint!!!...

uggh..you know im a fan of bleach-ccyyy~~~! since birth!!!XD(oohh..is that what you called "hyperbole"..LOL)

MY GOSH! now its yaoi!!!..i totaly lovingly honto ni! LOVE BLEACCHH-CCYY~~!!!!!xD
    thanks to whom made this group..ahh.. if i could be your slave..il do that!!XD..(again hyperbole)..ohh!!..be nice to me..ne??

muah!!!♥♥
  9. Meshlena
    Meshlena
    Weeeeeeeee Love Bleach! X3
  10. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    back again, well i am now on episode 166, and seriously i don't know what to think about Orihime. Watching this arc, being "forced" to come with Ulquiorra and the reason why she decided to go with him, it makes me kind of feel disappointed. Saying that she did it to protect them but deeply knew that ichigo and his gang were going to save her, maybe i am reading to deep, but that's what i feel and see about this hole thing. It's like somehow she wants to be sure or prove to herself how much or deep her bond with Ichigo as a friend or maybe something else, they actually share. This is just the way i see it, i still have to read the manga and see if my point of view change. Too much contradiction from Orihime's part.