aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Ahhhh!! where have I been?! everyone is talking now! XD

Well...I have to say my views on pairings are much different to yours! -nods- yes yes! XD

My pairings are IchiRen (seme Ichi), IchiHichi (seme Hichi), and IchiGrimm (any seme) XD

Yes yes, very different to you guys XD -nods- No offence...but I just could never bring myself to like ByaRen....to me, Renji is all Ichigo's XD and as for Rukia....-shudder-...let's just say she is nowhere NEAR my fave chara XZ
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Bwahaha it's okay to have differences of opinions in regards to pairings Hmm I don't think I have any faves that are "out there." Although my ShuuYumi is getting clobbered to death right now by IkkaYumi fans. *sniffle* But can't talk too much more about that b/c it's manga stuff. Even so, I still say ShuuYumi is a legitimate pairing!
  3. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Renji looks so cool in 70's super pimpin' gear.
    IkkaYumi sounds like a really good idea too!
  4. Lucien22
    Lucien22
    Oh, good. I'm glad there's a bleach group ^^
    I have a question:
    Gin is one of my favorites, but I can't think of anyone he'd be good with! Does anyone have an opinion?
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    The fairly-canon pairings are Gin x Kira and Gin x Matsumoto. Some people also like Aizen x Gin
  6. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Hey everyone sorry for not dropping by in a while T-T
    @Lucien:Gin x Toushiro!!
  7. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    GIN AND KIRA!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!

-runs round in circles-

it has to be the best Gin pairing -nods knowingly- well, I think so anyways XD
  8. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Gin and Renji as he is such an unlikely one in the pairing! I recon they would do well together, Lucien22.
  9. oreos
    oreos
    i love Gin and Aizen...it gives a feeling of Gin being a overly flirty uke and Aizen as a dominating protective seme. Anyone else like Gin x Aizen?
  10. Blue
    Blue
    I'm in love with Gin x Toushiro, but I like Aizen x Gin too.