aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. staces
    staces
    I need to learn flash so I can make a game where you can try the other characters hair out on Ikkaku XD
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Renji's hair would look soooo badass on him!
  3. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    OMG, Ep. 165 Grimmie tells Ulqui: BLOW ME!
    Well, actually he says 'koto aru ze', but heh and in subs from Dattebayo!!! too.
    :333~
    Grimmie looks like an inccubus.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Okay ... this I gotta see!!!!
  5. Xylara
    Xylara
    Hey, long time no talk again! It is I, the queen of lazy. I just haven't been able to muster the energy to come post, but Artemis told me I should come hang out here, so here I am. Hmm, and I haven't seen like the last seven episodes. I need to catch up. I am current on the manga though, so go me.
  6. shattered
    shattered
    misty ~ go talk about 165 in the anime thread! there needs to be more activity there! ... i dont want the threads to go quiet ... give it a bit of time for everyone to see the ep before fangirling about it here ... k? that said ... i suggest everyone go see the shinigami golden of ep 165
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Xylly!! You made it!

Okay my spring break has officially begun (HALLELUJAH, PRAISE JESUS) so I'm gonna go download episode 165 right now, and then check out a fanfic that I promised a certain person I would read over
  8. shattered
    shattered
    i hope i dont sound like too much of a super annoying dictator group maintainer person
  9. staces
    staces
    Yeah Shattered, you're just soooooooo awful and mean XD
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, we haven't heard from Misty. No doubt, she is deeply offended. I mean, you used the POINTY STICK THING emoty!!!!